or Connect

Posts by marc37

How do you link things to imageshack using thumbnails? l don't want to produce a picture onscreen, l only want to provide a link to the picture.
Come on, they are people which have had success in treating sick people. Just like l have. At least check it out for yourself. They are not exaggerating.
Quote: Marc, I suggest you remove the larger photos and substitute with thumbnail and links.. it is easier to load the page that way and you won't be gobbling huge amounts of bandwidth. How do you do that? This document has no references to the internet. The document was around before the internet came into existance.
Quote: Quote: (marc37 @ June 21 2005,09:46) l will be patient. Thanks alot naturlaut. l know it is alot of work. l'm scanning alot of material for the health section at the moment. lt is driving me nuts. l've been scanning for 3 nights now. People will probably think l'm crazy. How many pages are these volumes? Marc, we know you're crazy. Don't post those HUGE scans, it takes ages to load and could be causing intermittent freezes.....
Naturlaut: l would buy them if l could get all the volumes at once. l don't want to buy them singley. That's why l have been holding out.
l will be patient. Thanks alot naturlaut. l know it is alot of work. l'm scanning alot of material for the health section at the moment. lt is driving me nuts. l've been scanning for 3 nights now. People will probably think l'm crazy. How many pages are these volumes?
Sex is higthly overrated. lt is not conductive to good health. More on this later. Yeah, Raj-man comes up with some unusal words. When l was a much younger man l used to use absolutely huge words to impress people, unfortunately no-one understood what l was talking about so l eventually gave up on using big words. My vocab is alot less than what it used to be. Fortunately l deon't need a large vocab in everyday life. Sometimes though, l wish l still had a big vocab for...
Cum on, how bout it.
Who are the people you would most like to meet on this forum?
T4phage: your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. The DNA RNA extract from chlorella has done amazing things for the sick. See my chlorella topic when it is finished (in a couple of days). Read the reports by qualified medical professionals. Even Wigmore doesn't believe in RNA DNA suppliments. That's wear Wigmore and l vary in our theories. l also believe in colloidal mineral suppliments. That wear l vary as well. Wigmore doesn't believe in colliodal mineral suppliments...