or Connect

Posts by marc37

Quote: Quote: (esquire. @ June 24 2005,11:03) i must have orignally missed it, but when did marc37 talk about using an enema? and, for what possible reason, is he using it for? or do i even want to know? To clean your intestines.... which is garbage. Don't go around sprouting nonsense until l have addressed the issue. P.S: l have alot to say on proper bowel management. You are wrong.
Quote: Originally posted by Horace: Quote: .... I've always been under the impression that certain foods are more "healthy" in their raw states, like cheese and milk and eggs -- that is,  certain vitamins, and enyzymes (inherent to a food), which help you digest the proteins, are "killed" when you cook that food. Horace, the enzymes specific to that plant will have no effect on how you digest it, we have our own digestive enzymes for...
Quote: Quote: (T4phage @ June 24 2005,01:10) All quotes by marc37: Quote: ....Most people l have given chlorella (green algae) to have not had a cold in years [even if they had cold regularly previously]. l used to get colds around 3 times a year. Since taking chlorella and having raw grasses, sprouts and weeds, l haven't been sick for many years....... Marc, you need to study logic.  All of you arguements and 'proofs' are...
Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by marc37,June 24 2005,09:56 Yes, wheatgrass makes you poo better. There are reasons for that you know. The more that comes out, the better. You mean in the sense of 'Garbage in, garbage out'? MtB Exactly old son. The more fiberous nutritous food you eat, the bigger the stools (poo). The more meat, dairy and cooked food you eat, the smaller and concentrated the stool. lf the poo isn't...
[quote=T4phage,June 24 2005,01:10]All quotes by marc37: Quote: A big problem with the study was that they only used 3.5 grams of dry wheatgrass tablets. THEY DIDN'T USE FRESH ORGANIC WHEATGRASS JUICE. What you have posted doesn't have a whole lot of validity... Marc, the tablets are CONCENTRATED wheatgrass extract.  To get anywhere near the same amount of the nutrients that the table showed from a small amount of regular food, you will need GALLONS...
Good on ya Horace. (Make sure you have it on an empty stomach). Yes, wheatgrass makes you poo better. There are reasons for that you know. The more that comes out, the better.
Quote: Quote: (marc37 @ June 23 2005,21:43) di di di di di. (l am sucking my teeth here in disgust). Fish oil indeed. A very foolish option. Fish oil is a heavy concentrated food that is difficult to the body to break down because it contains no fat spitting enzymes therefore the body is forced to produce the enzymes so it can digest the oil. This is silly. Before you spout any more rhetoric, let's see your source on this.  The benefits...
Quote: I'd like to add that my diet is actually scientifically valid, though, and I only use supplements that are scientifically proven as beneficial, such as fish oil. di di di di di. (l am sucking my teeth here in disgust). Fish oil indeed. A very foolish option. Fish oil is a heavy concentrated food that is difficult for the body to break down because it contains no fat spitting enzymes therefore the body is forced to produce the enzymes so it can...
Quote: All quotes by marc 37: Quote: Drinking freshly squeezed wheatgrass juice [in the morning and before dinner if you can]will definately make it easier to cut down on the cigarettes. The grass will neutralize all the toxins in the cigarettes and add ample nutrition to your blood. How?  How?  Marc, don't give statements as fact. Back it up with real scientific evidence  How does wheatgrass juice neutralize the free radicals? What...
Quote: Quote: (RJMan @ June 23 2005,17:31) Shoomaster b8man wrote: Quote T4phage needs to drink a dailey wheatgrass juice to add some nutrition to his severley lacking diet. He has been acting alittle funny today, these are the first signs. Poor nutrition = disease. What's your excuse then? "Common symptoms include diarrhea, itch, pain, fatigue, soreness of the shoulder,  fever, etc. These symptoms appear more...