or Connect

Posts by marc37

T4phage: just one quick point. l am starting to see a pattern here. All these skeptics have done NO experiments with health food. All they are doing is offering there opinions. My experiments on people and myself contradict all the opinions offered by the skeptics. PLEASE...everyone, don't beleieve the skeptics until l have given all my arguments. l assure you, the skeptics are wrong. My diet makes alot of common sense (healthy foods make a healthier person) yet all these...
Quote:  Our body is wonderfully equipped with protein degrading ezymes such as proteases, and then pepidases which reduce most protiens to their substituent amino acids.  Very few proteins (in their native state) survive the passage thru the human digestive tract intact. Quote: Why else do old people suffer from poor digestion? Marc, is part of a natural cycle called ageing. And not because they 'run" out of digestive enzymes. Position...
Quote: All quotes originally posted by marc37: Quote: l didn't mean to say that an older body completely runs out of digestive enzymes, just that they run very low of digestive enzymes. But you are still implying that there seems to be a limited suppy of these 'digestive' enzymes. Quote: The body just can't keep on producing sufficient enzymes if it (the body) is not given the tools (minerals) it needs to manufacture enzymes....
Quote: Quote: (marc37 @ June 24 2005,15:18) The more concentrated and cooked foods you eat, the more the body is forced to rely on it's own enzymes to digest the foods. lf this becomes habit, the body will eventually run out of its self produced enzymes. Silly me, there I thought the body would just produce some more of the enzymes needed. MtB The body just can't keep on producing sufficient enzymes if it (the body) is not...
l strongly dissagree with T4phages skeptic post in regards to digestive enzymes. Why else do old people suffer from poor digestion?Also, why is it that people gain extra energy from eating sprouts?  (l would love to hear your explanation). P.S: l am also extremely skeptical of nearly all the skeptic articles that T4phage has produced in this thread. l have read the various links many times to know that the skeptics views are utter garbage. l will go into more detail as...
Alot of the skeptical links that T4phage has posted is non-sense. l will address these soon (busy at moment). lf you look carefully at the picture of Ann Wigmore, you will see a lady of advanced age that has: no muscler degeneration, no grey hair, no heavy lines. She used to have a host of health problems including breast cancer and grey hair. No more though, sprouts and grasses put an end to that. Look carefully, she doesn't have a sagging face like alot of old people....
Thanks for all your efforts Naturlaut l really appreciate all the time you are putting in. P.S: l will bump the topic up occasionally so everyone gets a chance to see the wonderful pictures. P.S.S: how many pages are these volumes?
Quote: Quote: (T4phage @ June 24 2005,02:07) Originally posted by Horace: Quote: .... I've always been under the impression that certain foods are more "healthy" in their raw states, like cheese and milk and eggs -- that is,  certain vitamins, and enzymes (inherent to a food), which help you digest the proteins, are "killed" when you cook that food. Horace, the enzymes specific to that plant will have no effect on how you...
Quote: Quote: (marc37 @ June 24 2005,15:18) The more fiberous nutritous food you eat, the bigger the stools (poo). The more meat, dairy and cooked food you eat, the smaller and concentrated the stool. Intuitively I would say that given the same amount/weight of food intake, a body would have extracted more nutrition and fluids from that intake when that body produced a smaller stool and less when it produced a larger stool . If more of...
Quote: Quote: (marc37 @ June 24 2005,08:50) ...What l said about predigestion is fully backed up. l stated facts. Go back and read my previous early posts, your knowledge of health foods leaves a hell of alot to be desired. You made statements Marc,not facts.  Your 'articles' are not backed up by SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH... your experts are in  disrepute and their qualifications are bunk. YOU ARE WRONG T4phage: it is a fact that...