or Connect

Posts by marc37

[quote] Quote: Originally Posted by marc37,July 04 2005,10:11 l will post better arguments in future. Quote: Trust me, d*ckhead, you've only got room to improve. You've posted nothing but propaganda, lately laced with racism. Despite your diminutive stature and small shoe-size, you've really stuck a big one in your mouth. From now on, limit yourself to sticking things in your ass where they belong... l don't know who you...
Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by marc37,July 04 2005,09:58 Lets get back to the issue of health foods shall we. All this raving and sillyness should be reserved for another forum. Everything you've posted on here has been raving and silliness, How would you know. You don't know a thing about health, it is obvious from your postings in this thread. You are just a smarty-pants kid that probably takes his health for...
Lets get back to the issue of health foods shall we. All this raving and sillyness should be reserved for another forum.
l'm neither son. l am the most unracist person there is. For heavens sake, l even asked you to change your avator to a fella didn't l. Sensitive bloody do gooders. P.S: l would love to be a moron. lt would be so wonderful to not have to contemplate the disturbing issues of the world. Morons are always happy because they don't think. l think too much about things so it can lead to unhappiness. l sometimes wish l was a down syndrome child: they are so happy and innocent...
l have been not defeated at all. T4phage is WRONG... l am on the verge of presenting some new information. l have absolute full confidance in what l say. l have been using Wigmores diet for years so l know what it does for helping people live a much better life. P.S: everyone seems to forget that sprouts and grasses are just an improvement (well a massive improvement actually) on a fruit and vegie diet. P.S.S: l haven't even started compiling the amazing Chlorella...
Maybe l should use the dog for my avator.
Quote: Hey. This is my first post on this forum. Any of you guys follow a paleolithic diet? I quit eating dairy a while ago and just recently started cutting down on cereals, pasta, potatoes, rice, bread and beans to have a diet consisting solely of vegetables, fruit, eggs and meat. If anyone has experience with a similar diet I'd be glad to hear how it's working out for you and if you're seeing any positive effects from it. If you have any arguments against a...
People tell me that Bali is full of dogs like that. By looking at the dog you would think that it was blind and sick: it's not though. Horrible teeth, afew odd strands of hair, horrible eyes. Gee, l wonder why people keep such ugly pets. l wonder if the dog is nice natured or maybe he is just a mean killing machine.
l reckon Jcuseys famous green corovan shoes would go well with a navy suit.
lt would be great to just travel the world collecting those types of shoes. So many beautiful and unusal shoes. Thanks Naturaut.