or Connect

Posts by Bounder

You astound me. I thought for sure silk and a tokonoma would be involved.
I confess to having done this just to be a pita. For some reason, I am thoroughly offended by the sight of someone going along at 70 mph while looking down at their phone and, apparently, steering with their knees. I think it is the sheer sense of entitlement this represents that sets me off.Anyway, I have gotten a lot of personal amusement out of contemplating the texter trying to explain the stain on the seat the next time they take their car in for detailing.
SF is just the greatest.
Dead edge?
That's good to hear. Why did he call you back, in particular? Were you the first one to call it in?I am sensitized to this because, years ago, I came out of my building to see smoke pouring out of the one next door and a crowd of people standing around watching. I asked one of the watchers if someone had called the fire department and he said, "I'm sure someone must have!" That gave me a really bad feeling so I ran back inside and called 911. No one else had called. I was...
Cheapest Property in SF goes for 350K
You are absolutely right. Nothing's more embarrassing than doing nothing because "somebody else must have already called it in" and then finding out that everybody else thought the same thing.
Who's the guy in the uniform? He was great.
Hilarious.But race has officially jumped the shark.