or Connect

Posts by Bounder

I was wondering why no one commented on the announcement about rebuilding LaGuardia. I figured Manton was sitting in a darkened room staring at the wall, aghast that he now owes a debt of gratitude to Joe Biden but I had no idea what happened to everyone else.
Cat leather, FTW.Well, Ikea has leather sectionals and I'm sure they are well under 7k, probably more like 2-3. It's not the greatest construction and the leather is meh, with a lot of panels. On the other hand, it's 2-3K and, despite what you may have read in this thread, furniture is a wasting asset.Especially if you have cats.
This thread continues to deliver.
Are you really saying that you are not using an imokiri?
Obviously, you cannot use the same knife to cut a potato as you would a carrot. Manton's just trolling you,
http://web-japan.org/trends/07_lifestyle/lif080707.html
July 20, 2015, a date that will live in infamy.
I think that's because they are an actual farm. Unfortunately "farm to table" has about as much actual meaning as the word "organic". A lot of restaurants figure that a farm must have been involved in the process at some point, so they're good.
What is life without magnificent excess?
I don't want to ruin your fun, but I think an 8k grit is on the order of 1 micron, so you are essentially turning your knife into a microtome. I suppose this does have the advantage of cutting onions with out rupturing the individual cells.