or Connect

Posts by Bounder

You might be surprised.http://www.walmart.com/ip/your-zone-metal-loft-twin-bed-Multiple-Colors/22079750?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=22079750&placement_id=irs-106-t1&strategy=PWVUB&visitor_id&category=&client_guid=22b25ac4-dd78-4d8e-a535-621c8422bcc8&customer_id_enc&config_id=106&parent_item_id=25061655&parent_anchor_item_id=25061655&guid=ccf635c2-806a-4d53-8f81-afe3a5677e16
The traditional best-practices dorm room approach is to build a "bunk" bed that has only the upper bunk. The bottom of the bed is typically about 140 cm above the ground. This leaves enough space between the bed and the ceiling to sit up and enough space between the bed and the floor to create a comfortable space to hang out and, ah, entertain.
What a great way to keep people from balancing drinks on the back of your sofa.
Now Lefty, don't be like that. Offer the man some help.Dear God. You are speaking from experience aren't you? What did you make them for?
It is really funny how these things develop over time. I never thought I would see someone complaining about patches in a quilt.You can get Chinese knock-offs for under 3k. But a lot of them substitute yak.
You live in an extremely interesting neighborhood, even by NYC standards.
I don't know that Fuuma is that insistent she stays on her side of the bed.
Yes, how terrible. All of these fascists trying to prevent the good, honest, freedom-loving folk of SF from engaging in public urination. I mean, imagine it. What kind of sick person do you have to be to insist that someone walk all the way to a bathroom rather than letting it fly as nature intended?On the other hand, this is disturbingly sexist. Men are spared the torture of having to hold it while women are forced to walk for three minutes all the way to an actual...
Which kind of dovetails are used on the box under discussion? To my untrained eye, they look much simpler than your "jigsaw" ones and dead easy to do with a computerized saw.
http://www.eaglebaywood.com/dovetail_drawers/