or Connect

Posts by Bounder

Hmm. A lot of people have been saying how warm Foo's hospitality is . . .On the whole, though, that Amazon couch is looking a lot better.
If you really think that $30 for a hot dog at a hot dog cart is defensible under any possible theory or using any possible comparator, I predict you will have a very bright future and I would like to offer you a job.But his real crime wasn't the price, it was failing to post the price and then springing it on unsuspecting tourists. Had he tried that on too many NY natives, the hot dog would have ended up in thoroughly unsaleable condition and required medical extraction.
Don't be like that. Shortchanging an investigative reporter is pretty epic.
Only one way to find out.I'm sure Manton has something suitable in his Japanese knife collection for bear hunting.
I suppose, though repainting those walls is going to be a challenge.But the whole premise strikes me as being immensely vapid somehow.I mean, who does this guy think he is? "Buy the right suit?" Does he even have an SF account?!?
I bet they are bored with it already.
Do not ever do this. Your head will explode.
Gomestar, could you try this place and bring us back a report? From the review, it sounds like you really do have truly memorable Tex-Mex in NY.Take Booth with you.http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/20/dining/restaurant-review-javelina-in-gramercy-park.html
But in the end, you did not build your wine cabinet.
The second question is often a silver bullet since it hardly ever get asked and they seldom have a good answer. You would think people doing this would have really thought it through but that's often not the case. By contrast, people who have legitimate service animals are highly trained both in their use and in the laws surrounding them. They know the right answers and don't get upset when you ask. The poseurs will typically go into a fit of outrage.