or Connect

Posts by Bounder

There is a pretty tangled set of currents here.First, it is true that in the UK, no one ever wore black tie in churches. But that is not because there was a ban on wearing black tie in churches. Rather, it is because no appropriate event ever took place in a church.Due to a quirk in English law -- remember, in England, you never ask "why?", you ask "since when?" -- you can only be legally married during daylight hours. So no one, by definition, would ever wear black tie to...
Yes. you still need a cummerbund or a vest. No, the cummerbund does not have to be the same color as the pants. In fact, theoretically, it should match the tuxedo facings (the lapels) as should the tie and will typically be satin or, more rarely, grosgrain. There are such things as midnight blue cummerbunds but they are not strictly necessary for a midnight blue DJ. They may arguably be better, assuming the facings are also midnight blue. Since you are wearing a black...
What was the event and what is going on with the fellow on the right's tie?
Other than just having to take it, you mean?
I think I'll be the Gary Johnson of SF.Doobie, anyone?
Other cultures have so much to teach us.http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/homeowner-fed-up-commuter-parking-7352916BTW, How's the dog? I haven't read anything about his, ahh, adventures in quite a while.
Don't be like that. It's almost like having Manouche back. sniff
I see that Kim Jong Un's aunt is running a dry cleaner near Times Square. Anyone using them?
I don't know. That ceiling fan looks kind of dangerous.