or Connect

Posts by Bounder

If they offered you 6k for it then I assume you sold it on the spot.Your ability to google obviously adds tremendous value in the Beni Ourain carpet market.
It's almost like having Manouche back.
San Fo women, what can you do?
Wait until he hears about polo shirts.
Very true. We are all the sort of person who buys their own furniture.
Well, of course. If you live in a studio apartment, or even a small apartment, the calculus is different. Your living room may well be your study. And by "public area", I mean places that are intended for entertaining guests. It doesn't mean that you can't use it, too.Living rooms are intended for entertaining guests. That's why you have capacity for multiple seating. Bedrooms are not intended for entertaining guests. That's why you probably have either zero or one...
Give the man a break. He hasn't even gotten his new Cappellini catalog yet.Some of those pictures are not terrible. But this looks like Contemporary Hoarder.Generally speaking, I think keeping books -- especially lots of books -- in the "public" areas of your home is right up there with keeping a deep-frying basket under your coffee table. Are you really likely to invite guests over and then ask them to select a book from your 1000-volume library and read quietly to...
http://assets.amuniversal.com/0a1cf640acbb012d63f600163e41dd5b
I think it's something in the granola.