or Connect

Posts by Bounder

If the alternative is rubber mats in your study, this sounds like a plan.
That's not because of your active social life. That's because it takes you three hours to cook a steak with your Anova.
I don't believe this. You need to send me a dozen sample bottles to make your, uhm, case.
Especially on Finger Lakes wine.
I am 100% certain that they will rebuild La Guardia.But I am also 100% certain that it will not be on-time and not be on-budget.I am 150% certain that, while they are doing construction, people will fondly recall the days when it could be unfavorably compared to a third-world airport. Because, while they are doing construction, it will be unfavorably compared to a third-world refugee camp.
I was wondering why no one commented on the announcement about rebuilding LaGuardia. I figured Manton was sitting in a darkened room staring at the wall, aghast that he now owes a debt of gratitude to Joe Biden but I had no idea what happened to everyone else.
Cat leather, FTW.Well, Ikea has leather sectionals and I'm sure they are well under 7k, probably more like 2-3. It's not the greatest construction and the leather is meh, with a lot of panels. On the other hand, it's 2-3K and, despite what you may have read in this thread, furniture is a wasting asset.Especially if you have cats.
This thread continues to deliver.
Are you really saying that you are not using an imokiri?
Obviously, you cannot use the same knife to cut a potato as you would a carrot. Manton's just trolling you,