or Connect

Posts by hooya2

Beautiful Rick Owens Brown Leather Intarsia for sale. $1685 From FW/12 or FW/13 in great shape. Size small. One issue is the inner lining is ripped inside, under the right armpit, can be fixed by a tailor. Please PM me with questions or OFFERS. Have a look at the photos mi amigos !
I'm selling dior homme waxed black denim from 2008 hedi slimane collection. size 30. PM me if you want to buy. check my FS threads
In great shape. APC plaid shirt size Medium. Have a look at the photos and PM me with questions or offers. Merci Beaucoup amigos!
In amazing shape. Robert Geller seconds t-shirt size M from fw/13. PM me with questions or OFFERS. Thanks mi amigos !
Worn but still looks great. Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece zip up cardigan, size M. Have a look at the photos and PM with questions or OFFERS. Thank you !
MMM Paris Slim fit black pants size 48. Made in Italy. amazing condition. 16.5" waist, 30.5" inseam (2" of fabric if you want to alter the inseam), 7" hem. Have a look at the photos and PM with questions or offers. Merci beaucoup !
Rick Owens Trousers / Pants in size small. They are black with a green silk satin like stripe on the sides. Checkout the photos and PM with questions or offers. Merci Beaucoup !
Gitman Bros Vintage button down shirt, Madras plaid pattern in great condition. Made in America, Size Small. Checkout the photos and PM me with questions or offers. Thank you!
Prada dress shirt in size 37, from SS14 or FW14..... Look at the photos and PM me if you want to buy, have an offer, or questions. thanks.
Prada dress shirt in size 37, from SS14 or FW14..... Look at the photos and PM me if you want to buy, have an offer, or questions. thanks.