or Connect

Posts by hooya2

Rick Owens Trousers / Pants in size small. They are black with a green silk satin like stripe on the sides. Checkout the photos and PM with questions or offers. Thank you!
Gitman Bros Vintage button down shirt, Madras plaid pattern in great condition. Made in America, Size Small. Checkout the photos and PM me with questions or offers. Thank you!
Prada dress shirt in size 37, from SS14 or FW14..... Look at the photos and PM me if you want to buy, have an offer, or questions. thanks.
Prada dress shirt in size 37, from SS14 or FW14..... Look at the photos and PM me if you want to buy, have an offer, or questions. thanks.
Color is like the first picture. Lanvin Polo shirt in size XS. Look at the photos and PM with questions.
Worn, but looks great. Robert Geller size 46 dip dye shirt. Check the photos and PM me with any questions. thank you
Maison Martin Margiela size 46 Black button down dress shirt. Checkout the photos, PM me with questions. Thanks.
Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece Down Vest Size Small. Cotton, Polyester, Down winter weight vest. Check the photos, PM with questions. fit pic
Undercover undercoverism Japan silk/polyester blend shirt size 2. Made in Japan. Have a look at the pics and PM if you have further questions. thanks.
Dior Homme size 46 black wool suit (only for japan). Alterations made to pant length (reversible). PM me with questions or offers, thank you. slouching fit pic