or Connect

Posts by hooya2

The shades are in great condition. Not sure what the retail price was, Not sure what year I bought these either. I didn't wear these. The case is dirty as it was stored in a bag with pencils when i attended art school for a year.
back length from bottom of neck: 24" sleeve length from top of shoulder: 29" leather is lamb
RICK OWENS Brown Leather Intarsia for sale. From FW/12 or FW/11 in great shape. Size small. Inner lining has been fixed by a tailor, looks as good as new now. Lamb leather shoulder to shoulder measurement is 17" pit to pit measurement is 18.5" back length from bottom of neck: 24" sleeve length from top of shoulder: 29"
Never worn, in great condition. A.P.C cords in size 30. color is burgundy. ASKING $125, SHIPPED TO USA/CANADA au revoir amigos
good condition, size small. dior homme shirt THE END in purple-red. asking $99. would trade for a size medium. cheers p2p: 19"
Rick Owens Brown Leather Intarsia for sale. $1685 From FW/12 or FW/13 in great shape. Size small. One issue is the inner lining is ripped inside, under the right armpit, can be fixed by a tailor. Please PM me with questions or OFFERS. Have a look at the photos mi amigos !
I'm selling dior homme waxed black denim from 2008 hedi slimane collection. size 30. PM me if you want to buy. check my FS threads
In great shape. APC plaid shirt size Medium. Have a look at the photos and PM me with questions or offers. Merci Beaucoup amigos!
In amazing shape. Robert Geller seconds t-shirt size M from fw/13. PM me with questions or OFFERS. Thanks mi amigos !
Worn but still looks great. Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece zip up cardigan, size M. Have a look at the photos and PM with questions or OFFERS. Thank you !