or Connect

Posts by ad_infinitum

This is great. Any info on the lamp?
One of the better things I saw on TV in a long time. Hoping the quality does not drop after the pilot.
Did we watch the same movie? This was really bad. Terrible in fact. Insulting to anyone's intellect. Cliche plot, full of stupid stereotypes, unconvincing and quasi deep. Is there something wrong with me, or did anyone else feel this way?
Yes! The only kind I use, I would like to say it is faster, cheaper and better - but who knows it might that it was the internet that convinced me of that. Muhle and Feather are my choices.
Downing in West Ham, Liverpool And wise investments...
In. Good luck to all of you!
I have had the Limbo IATA, 2 wheeled trolley for about 6 months. Up to ten flights, two intercontinental, numerous bus and car rides, checked in on smaller flights. Its corners are scratched, maybe a few scratches on the body but you can't really see them in seal gray. Latches work great, I like the packing system, wheels are perfect. Seems fairly sturdy, not b&r (which I also own) sturdy. It is way prettier and lighter. Not entirely worth the price but at that price point...
http://www.wienerphilharmoniker.at/concerts/concert-detail/event-id/518 Got the tickets. Unfortunately, this is not my 'great Austrian music tour' kind of vacation; it is more I enjoy these things and I need to get them in while traveling in that part of Europe kind of thing. I am still expecting to be impressed I will try to get some Opera tickets as well.
Hey, anyone been? I am guessing it is worth it and would really like to do it this summer. Any tips on seats and getting tickets? I would like to see Tosca or Il Barbiere Di Siviglia on June 9th or 10th. Where I look for tickets: https://www.culturall.com/ticket/isto/performance_schedule.mc?view=month&year=2013&month=6&type=month_menu Will I be happy with any of those? I would prefer not to stand. Other recommendations for Vienna?
ADBlock is fine, probably the most used extension for Chrome.