or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff Too Legit to Quit MC Hammer A lot of you seem to be picking songs that weren't very good when they were released, not songs that were good but don't hold up as well anymore. Did you ever think that song was good?
Quote: Originally Posted by tomgirl +2, i never meet anyone else here who likes it. i even really liked portishead's third. +3, Although I don't think they're all that dated sounding. You could play "Blue Lines" at a party and I don't think it would sound too out of place.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Talented singers but the hard rock element is just dated. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen best way to roll slim sleeves is to fold them back halfway and then roll twice. keeps the rolls from being too constricting as well. I guess it depends on how big you want the roll to be. I usually just flip the cuff up and pull it up to just above my elbow, then flip the bottom of the sleeve over that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lone Wolf What was the deal with the band-aid on the back of his neck? "Ainglish, muthafucka, do you speak it??" Ving Rames has a scar at the back of his neck. They thought it was distracting, so they decided to make it even more distracting by covering it with a band-aid.
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix however, if you're going to work where you have to tuck in your shirt, a polo is probably not a good choice. I think it's fine if your office does casual Fridays.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid I think for what hes doing + the pants a shirt tuck is appropriate here The shirt untucked would look pretty sloppy *hopes nobody says anything about 'good fashion not needing a context', and how member XYJ taught a class in a flying squirrel suit* I agree. I don't think the rules that apply to t shirts really apply to polos. If you have the right physique it looks preferable to tuck it in.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol untuck the polo Why?
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Part fit, part looking for advice. Mostly finished my DB experiment but they put the nipple buttons on the Kent style jacket. Should I go ahead and go with what I originally planned and hack them off? Also kudos to you if you guess which of the two I wore later in the evening. Very, very nice day in Korea today Also I got a haircut today so my hair is sorta fucked up and will be for another day or two. ...