or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Excellent....
Quote: Originally Posted by samblackbones ^you look so happy in that picture that I started laughing at my computer in starbucks and everyone stared at me. You'd be happy too if you were world famous actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Seriously, guy. Seriously.
- Saw Kevin Smith in a comic book store. - Bret Hart talking on a cell phone at the Eaton Centre - Chris Bosh doing some photo shoot in a plaza. Guy is tall! I've seen a lot of local talent, so if you're not Canadian you might not know who they are. - Singer Dallas Green with Leah Miller. - Jesse Keeler of Death From Above 1979 and MSTRKRFT. - Jonathan Torrens, aka 'J-Roc" of the Trailer Park Boys - Comedian Sean Cullen. - MTV host Darren Jones....
I don't really care if anyone doesn't want to see it. It's more the dismissive attitude I don't get. This isn't going to be one of those parody movies (like Vampires Suck) or crappy slasher flicks. Quote: Alien3. Madonna music videos. The man has his moments, but he is not "all that and a bag of chips." So his first movie, which had a problematic production, and some Madonna videos? Not really strong arguments against him. He might not be "all...
What do you have against Fincher and Sorkin?
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 People will pay $10 to see this? Why not? It's directed by David Fincher. Written by Aaron Sorkin. And the score is by Trent Reznor. Which is enough to make it worth seeing.
"Marty! Your grandson. He's bought some ridiculous looking jacket. We need to go back to the future!"
I saw a grey J Crew suit in Winners yesterday for $160. Too small for me, but it was cool seeing it there since J Crew isn't available in Canada.
I'll probably be the only one here who thinks this is funny, but I had to share it. It's the classic foreign horror film "Whispers of The Wolf". So bizarre, I used to quote this with my sister when I was a kid: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a...
It's a simple procedure.