or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz is there anywhere that still stocks reasonable sizes of these? looking for a 9 Try here: http://www.groovyshoes.ca/Scripts/pr...idproduct=2368
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya I saw a model in Japan last week that i fell in love with. First PF sneakers i've ever liked. It was a white high-top and it said "Bob Cousey" on the side. Funny you should mention that, as I'm currently looking for the white low top Cousy.
Club Monaco seems to have sold off most of their sale items, as most of the stuff I saw today was still quite expensive. A chambray shirt was $99, marked down from $138. Most other shirts were $59 and up.
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow nice aeglus, I am the opposite, sleeves too big. This shirt looks very familiar, what is it?
His little brother apparently.
I have a feeling American stores have lower prices than Canadian stores.
Eaton Centre, and I think at Bloor.
Quote: Originally Posted by irbe Yeah I wonder if its possible for a tailor to slim down the sleeves. Was going to grab the jacket but the sleeves are just too baggy. They don't look that baggy to me:
Quote: Originally Posted by newguy anybody see the graham oxford on sale in canada yet? Maybe. They have a bunch of oxfords so I'm not sure I could tell the difference between a graham and some other name. Most of the button downs I saw the other day were $59 - $69. They still have this one shirt that's like $98. I'll be checking them out around June, July. I really wish CM would simply not even try to sell their clothes at such high prices,...
Saw a really cute girl waking down the street today. She was wearing one of those tops, the kind where you could see her bare shoulders, and leggings. Brown eyes, thick, healthy brown hair. I use the word healthy because she looked like she might have stepped out of a salon, and I don't often see women with such lustrous hair. She was maybe 5'5". Think a prettier Sasha Cohen. She crossed the street just as I looked up and saw her. It's not rare to see an attractive women,...