or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Next time he does that you should call him out for being an asshole in front of everyone. Seriously, that's a really obnoxious thing to say to someone, why are you friends with that guy?
What trouble?
I asked this in the Ask a Question thread, but I figured I get a response here. Does anyone have any experience with their tennis shoes? Specifically these ones: A local store is selling them for $125. I normally wear a 10-10.5 in a sneaker. The store currently has sizes 40, 41, 42, 45. Is a 45 = to a size 11? And if so, would these likely be too big on me? Do the sneakers run big or small, or are true to size?
He probably watched some fan made trailer.
Nomad in Toronto are currently selling these A.P.C tennis shoes for $125 Available sizes are 40, 41, 42, 45. My shoe size is 10.5, sometimes a 10 in sneakers. I'm trying to figure out what I would be in a European size, and sites I've seen online seem to give different size equivalents. Is a 45 = to a size 11? And would that likely be big for me? (I assume the sneakers would be true to size?) Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius It's a sad day when someone is roundly panned for doing the "right" thing. It's not all about money, and if you want to be completely low he probably raised his image so much with this act of altruism that he'll be able to make even more money off of it than he would selling the ball. I doubt it. I still can't remember this guys name. Or the name of the guy who caught Mark McGwire's ball. Or Barry...
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Don't forget Michael Caine and Cillian Murphy! Right, although I don't know if Murphy will be reprising his role as Scarecrow for a third time.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse Poster art looks great! Well, this will star Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon Levitt, and Marian Cotillard...
If you don't like wearing sneakers, just don't wear them. You don't have to like sneakers.