or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo You almost look like you're levitating in this pic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird Quoted from awhile back just because it's so incredibly good. Mellowfellow, I'd give just about anything for access to your collection of clothes. You have superb taste, sir. You should turn into a gothninja and sell it all to me. Really. Your fits are always in line with how I'd like to dress - given a bit more resources and access to cities like NYC. I'm sure you wouldn't have to break the bank in...
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum i'm surprised fox let them play that According to Wikipedia: Quote: Jim Brooks negotiated a provision in the contract with the Fox network that prevented Fox from interfering with the show's content So I don't think it has anything to do with Fox not caring about how they are portrayed. You can bet they do care. But they can't do shit about it.
It is Jessica Alba. DocHolliday is just being an old man.
Quote: Originally Posted by RegularOlTy This almost looks a bit too perfect....
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 With the rain yesterday, I finally go to wearing the peacoat that has been seating on my closet for 8 months. Looks dope.
Quote: hendrix's fit looks like pyjamas Was just thinking that. I have a shirt that matches the pants and I thought what the two would look like together. Pyjamas.
Quote: Originally Posted by Racing Green In fairness to MC aeglus' suit fits get quite a bit of love over there. They're not all as uptight as the majority come across. +1. The idea that those that post at MC are more douchey than those that post in this thread is kind of ridiculous.