or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak Epaulet By Stanley Van Buren For Epaulet By Stanley Van Buren In Collaboration With Stanley Van Buren For Epaulet By Stanley Van Buren Quote: Originally Posted by xCrunchx featuring Stanley van Buren Paid for by the Stanley Van Buren for Epaulet Party.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter currently there's a 30% off sales items promo going on... just went past the Queen W location and picked up some shirts for >$30. They have stacks of chinos (quite baggy), and slim fit cotton and linen shirts (including those metal ones) for $30-40 less the sale. Popped into the Faiview location but didn't see anything in that price range.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y does mellowfellow ever post a bad fit? Not that I can think of, although this fit might be a bit too coordinated for my taste. But I admire that he knows exactly how he wants to dress and is actually doing it.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y can't you get them online? I suppose you could, but I tend to want to try shoes on before buying them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Shame they don't even have an online catalog like Uniqlo. Really don't wanna take a trip for nothing Where do you live? It's not great, but they do have a lookbook section that should give you an idea of what's in stock. Shirts are on sale at the moment, $49 down from $69. I envy those of you with student discounts. Seriously, if you always get at least 20% off that's a decent discount.
I can't speak for other cities, but where I am Pro Keds are hard to come by.
Quote: Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg a question for aeglus or reedobandito: Reedobandito said the suit is ill-fitting in ways "a tailor can't fix." Is it the boxiness you're talking about? Or what are you seeing? I'm here to learn. any advice would be great. [SPOILER] It's too big in the shoulders. A tailor can only fix so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y dressy clothes? you must be trolling. I wouldn't wear those to get the mail at the end of my driveway. Don't you just wear Vans?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid I loved you guys' 3rd album