or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol The most recent seasons are the best. Out of curiosity, how old are you? Because I find it hard to believe anyone who has seen classic Simpsons episodes, (from season 3 to about 7 or 8) would prefer the newer episodes. The Simpsons isn't funny anymore, and hasn't been for a very long time. The stories aren't as well told, the jokes aren't as funny, and the show seems more mean spirited now than it...
Tower of Power - "So Very Hard To Go" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Out of curiosity, how do the Ben Sherman harringtons feel? This afternoon I came across what I thought was a Ben Sherman harrington on sale. It looked pretty much like this: The thing is, it felt very soft, like a sweatshirt, and it was in the sweatshirt section of the store. It was a large, so I didn't try it on, but it didn't seem like a jacket to me, despite having the same type of collar and pocket placement. I don't remember what it looked like from the back. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by softy i will never get behind the mellow cuff roll. +1. I guess that's his own style quirk, but it makes his legs look short.
Thanks for the help! I found a store in T.O that sells one for about $70, although their site didn't say who makes it.
I thought this might be a good spot to post this. Does anyone know why Harrington jackets seem to be so expensive? Just looking online I come across jackets going up to $300. That seems like a lot to pay for a cotton jacket. I like the look of the jackets, and want to get a new jacket when spring comes around, but don't know if I want to spend that much on one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart I'd rather see guys who werent actually skinheads dressing in smart skinhead attire, than see guys who claim skinhead be scruffy cunts TTS I think that what herzzreh is getting at is would someone who started sporting a short haircut, Doc Martens, and a Fred Perry shirt but who didn't listen to ska or consider themselves to be a skinhead, be seen as a poseur? I guess there might be a fear of being...
The H&M at the Eaton Centre still have a few pieces left. Yesterday I saw a few cardigans and I think I saw the jacker Watchaholic was talking about in his last post.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y another uninspiring mike868y fit. wondering what kind of footwear would go in a fit like this. I know the pants are mad long, getting them hemmed this week. Maybe it's because you have your hangs in your pockets and that's throwing off your look a bit, but I think you could use a slimmer pant. Something like this seen here: Quote: Originally Posted by dls6128 Right now...