or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by SeckBoy just you Not just him. Cardigan is at least a size too big. Look at the shoulders.
Quote: 2) Layne is a bitch. Dad decks him and he rolls on the floor like that? The foot on the hand and not attempt to fight back? Bitch I've been seeing similar such comments, and I think they're so unsympathetic. It's not as if Lane being hit by his father is the first time it's happened. Layne was probably abused as a kid. He's probably been beaten down verbally and physically for years. And his dad blindsides him by hitting him in the skull with...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo New season started tonight. Pretty good panel and some funny ass New Rules. Jon Hamm didn't seem as stupid as I thought he would be. Why would you think Hamm would be stupid?
Excellent....
Quote: Originally Posted by samblackbones ^you look so happy in that picture that I started laughing at my computer in starbucks and everyone stared at me. You'd be happy too if you were world famous actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Seriously, guy. Seriously.
- Saw Kevin Smith in a comic book store. - Bret Hart talking on a cell phone at the Eaton Centre - Chris Bosh doing some photo shoot in a plaza. Guy is tall! I've seen a lot of local talent, so if you're not Canadian you might not know who they are. - Singer Dallas Green with Leah Miller. - Jesse Keeler of Death From Above 1979 and MSTRKRFT. - Jonathan Torrens, aka 'J-Roc" of the Trailer Park Boys - Comedian Sean Cullen. - MTV host Darren Jones....
I don't really care if anyone doesn't want to see it. It's more the dismissive attitude I don't get. This isn't going to be one of those parody movies (like Vampires Suck) or crappy slasher flicks. Quote: Alien3. Madonna music videos. The man has his moments, but he is not "all that and a bag of chips." So his first movie, which had a problematic production, and some Madonna videos? Not really strong arguments against him. He might not be "all...
What do you have against Fincher and Sorkin?
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 People will pay $10 to see this? Why not? It's directed by David Fincher. Written by Aaron Sorkin. And the score is by Trent Reznor. Which is enough to make it worth seeing.
"Marty! Your grandson. He's bought some ridiculous looking jacket. We need to go back to the future!"