or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y does mellowfellow ever post a bad fit? Not that I can think of, although this fit might be a bit too coordinated for my taste. But I admire that he knows exactly how he wants to dress and is actually doing it.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y can't you get them online? I suppose you could, but I tend to want to try shoes on before buying them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Shame they don't even have an online catalog like Uniqlo. Really don't wanna take a trip for nothing Where do you live? It's not great, but they do have a lookbook section that should give you an idea of what's in stock. Shirts are on sale at the moment, $49 down from $69. I envy those of you with student discounts. Seriously, if you always get at least 20% off that's a decent discount.
I can't speak for other cities, but where I am Pro Keds are hard to come by.
Quote: Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg a question for aeglus or reedobandito: Reedobandito said the suit is ill-fitting in ways "a tailor can't fix." Is it the boxiness you're talking about? Or what are you seeing? I'm here to learn. any advice would be great. [SPOILER] It's too big in the shoulders. A tailor can only fix so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y dressy clothes? you must be trolling. I wouldn't wear those to get the mail at the end of my driveway. Don't you just wear Vans?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid I loved you guys' 3rd album
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartmann Also, no real good sales at the Bloor/Avenue location, only thing was $9 v-neck long sleeve tees mostly in size Small. I always feel a bit uncomfortable going to that location. Because the men's section is on the lower level (essentially the basement), and the section itself is pretty small and quiet. At least the one at Eaton Centre is pretty big.
Quote: Originally Posted by waldo... Jack Purcell Racearound PH I was looking for those a while back, specifically a white pair. Seeing them in colour (my laptop is kind of bright, so white sneakers don't show up well in photos) makes me realize how bad those look. Quote: Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway I stumbled across these on yoox a while back... similar to the lanvin lows with the old, cp-style...