or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 Again, I'm supposed to give a shit or feel sorry for them? You don't have to feel sorry for them, but there are other people involved in a tv show like this. This sort of screws them over.
Quote: Originally Posted by nonissue I for one welcome a new sneaker challenger. It won't heart to add to the narrow cheap basic shoe category. Chucks have had their time, as have vans authentics. But New Balanace? I dunno. How did they become so popular? I don't remember anyone wearing them when I was growing up so we can't really attribute it to nostalgia. They don't have the versatility of Chucks, or vans. They're kind of clunky looking. I...
"Black goes with everything"
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower I understand the convenience, but the problem with Transitions is that they never completely clear when you go inside, which leaves you with a look that's 70s lounge singer creepy My dad wears them and hates them. The problem is they turn into sunglasses no matter how sunny it is. He goes out to get the mail, and boom, he's suddenly wearing shades. Which is fine for those times when he wants to wear...
Quote: Originally Posted by GBR Well written. Yet another newcomer asking questions without taking the trouble to do any research. Oh give me a break. Why would he assume there might be a thread about David Beckham, specifically a thread about David Beckham's glasses?
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont WTF is with White Guys and MF Doom? Never quite understood the connection. This will seem like a generalization, but since I'm white maybe I can get away with it but, I think a lot of white people tend to gravitate towards music they feel has some underground "street cred". We like artists who are maybe not so popular that everyone knows who they are, and that's probably true of MF Doom. And if someone has...
I think the key is to start off gradually. It's a mistake to jump right into a new style you're not yet comfortable with. So, start off slow. Focus on basics, and fit. And keep in mind you don't have to throw out your original ascetic altogether. Just try to streamline it. You always have the weekends to dress more casually. Instead of wearing band t-shirts, wear simple, solid t-shirts, preferably ones that aren't too baggy. You can still wear jeans, just go for classic...
Quote: Originally Posted by noobizor Yeah, it's definitely the slim 'D 1' model they sell at the mall. By comparison, even with pretty small to regular thighs now, after a big weight loss, Levis 510 and 511s look indistinghishable from tights. The 514s are better, but questionable. And these look like...regular pants. I was really hoping for a lot of taper at the bottom; about the only way to really see the shoes I've acquired due to the SF fever....
Quote: Originally Posted by kixslf he isn't homeless... Do you know him? Maybe I was being presumptuous. When I see a guy sitting against a wall with his legs stretched out on the sidewalk I tend to assume he's homeless.