or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant Does anybody know if the Dockers SF Tapered can be found in any Canadian stores (Toronto area specifically)? I think I saw them at The Bay.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho They should have cast Mila Kunis in this role. I think that would have been a good idea, although I don't know if Kunis was ever up for the role. Still, Hathaway is by no means a bad choice.
How about "Sock it 2 Me"? It's sort of animated, it's a rap video, and it involves space: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
This? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Why would crew neck sweaters be out of style? As I said, v neck sweaters seem to be much more easily available than crew necks, at least judging from what I've seen in stores. It just seems like brands are pushing v necks or other style sweaters over crew necks. So I thought v necks might be what's more popular this year.
Are crew neck sweaters out of style? I've been searching for some but I'm finding v neck sweaters seem to be much more prevalent. I'm just looking for a plain, crew neck sweater. Something like this:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS You just made a strong case there. Like I said, I'm sure there are funnier quotes out there, but these were ones that came to mind, and they are funny.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart they're pretty soft, esp if you compare it to a cheaper cotton/poly blend harrington that feels stiffer. But i never thought it felt anything like a sweatshirt I went back to the store to confirm if it was a Harrington or not, and my conclusion is that it was not. The back is different than what is shown on Ben Sherman's site, and the material definitely feels more like a sweatshirt. Still, the pocket...
Favourite Simpsons quotes: - I was saying Boo-urns! - Done and done. And I mean done! - Marge: Have you noticed something different about Bart? Homer: New glasses? Marge: No. He just seems disturbed lately. Homer: Probably misses his old glasses. - They have chocolate milk now? - Would you like to be called Homer Jr? The kids can call you "Ho-joo" - The Statue of Liberty?! Where are we?! - No Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live, it's a...