or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

I can't speak for other cities, but where I am Pro Keds are hard to come by.
Quote: Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg a question for aeglus or reedobandito: Reedobandito said the suit is ill-fitting in ways "a tailor can't fix." Is it the boxiness you're talking about? Or what are you seeing? I'm here to learn. any advice would be great. [SPOILER] It's too big in the shoulders. A tailor can only fix so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y dressy clothes? you must be trolling. I wouldn't wear those to get the mail at the end of my driveway. Don't you just wear Vans?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid I loved you guys' 3rd album
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartmann Also, no real good sales at the Bloor/Avenue location, only thing was $9 v-neck long sleeve tees mostly in size Small. I always feel a bit uncomfortable going to that location. Because the men's section is on the lower level (essentially the basement), and the section itself is pretty small and quiet. At least the one at Eaton Centre is pretty big.
Quote: Originally Posted by waldo... Jack Purcell Racearound PH I was looking for those a while back, specifically a white pair. Seeing them in colour (my laptop is kind of bright, so white sneakers don't show up well in photos) makes me realize how bad those look. Quote: Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway I stumbled across these on yoox a while back... similar to the lanvin lows with the old, cp-style...
Not a bad idea, but I think there are one or two city specify threads. I'll start it off: Montreal - http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=200621
I think my friends care about how they look, but probably not to the point where they look for specific brands or clothing. A while ago, a friend of mine was looking for a new pair of shoes. Preferably under $90. Not just for work, but for all the time. So he has one pair of shoes. He can more than afford to buy a better wardrobe, I just don't think it matters that much too him. Recently I went out for a meal with them after a some of them went to see a movie. I was...
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin ^^What hips? Might want to look into a little thing called body dysmorphic disorder. Really. No hips to speak of.