Posts by Dr Huh?

How old is too old to suddenly become a skinhead? I think this might be old news, but It seems as if Lars Frederiksen of punk band Rancid has given himself a new, somewhat skinhead inspired look :
I think. Actually, I could be completely wrong. But you said suit, so I assumed you meant the jacket and pants. It would probably be expensive, at any rate.
$320 something.
I'd ditch the cardigan altogether.
So it looks like Phat Guido is hanging up his suit(s) for the foreseeable future. He's apparently at a new job where suits are frowned upon: http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/
Hear that sound? That's the sound of panties being dropped.
At least they do go on sale quite regularly. The thing is, once they do, you need to pounce on that shit, because everyone else is waiting for the price drops just as you are.
Try the Queen location. I think I might have saw some there. Although I was disappointed in the last shirt I tried on. Even sizing down, it still felt boxy.
Are no nose pads really a deal breaker? Plastic glasses don't tend to use them, and I don't find them any less comfortable.Also, where do you live? They might be available in your city.
Kind of funny that you would say thanks. It's like "haha, thanks! I built her myself!". He's not complementing you.