or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

I don't suppose Adidas has any plans to re-release these Rod Lavers?
He's talking about his mother dying, not his grandmother, and he's understandably sad about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Achillus I recall seeing this photo when searching for images of Yorkville in Toronto. Given his location I wouldn't be surprised if he worked for Holt Renfrew.
Quote: Originally Posted by SOMD I've only been in a couple Club Monaco's (and quickly walked out) but what age group/demographic are they aiming for? They don't seem to be very stylish, just very expensive. Is it casual clothes geared for 40 and 50-something's? 20's to 40's sounds about right. As for being stylish, I guess that depends on what you consider to be stylish. At the very least, Club Monaco tends to be tasteful. It seems to rely on...
I was inspired to check out the book from the library after seeing the trailer last week. So far, not really enjoying it. I don't like that's it written as if the reader is already familiar with the world of espionage and its lingo. And I don't particularly like the scenes involving characters relaying lengthy anecdotes to someone. Imagine mini versions of the Council of Elrond from the Fellowship of The Ring, and you'll know what I'm talking about. The trailer makes it...
Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak Epaulet By Stanley Van Buren For Epaulet By Stanley Van Buren In Collaboration With Stanley Van Buren For Epaulet By Stanley Van Buren Quote: Originally Posted by xCrunchx featuring Stanley van Buren Paid for by the Stanley Van Buren for Epaulet Party.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter currently there's a 30% off sales items promo going on... just went past the Queen W location and picked up some shirts for >$30. They have stacks of chinos (quite baggy), and slim fit cotton and linen shirts (including those metal ones) for $30-40 less the sale. Popped into the Faiview location but didn't see anything in that price range.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y does mellowfellow ever post a bad fit? Not that I can think of, although this fit might be a bit too coordinated for my taste. But I admire that he knows exactly how he wants to dress and is actually doing it.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y can't you get them online? I suppose you could, but I tend to want to try shoes on before buying them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Shame they don't even have an online catalog like Uniqlo. Really don't wanna take a trip for nothing Where do you live? It's not great, but they do have a lookbook section that should give you an idea of what's in stock. Shirts are on sale at the moment, $49 down from $69. I envy those of you with student discounts. Seriously, if you always get at least 20% off that's a decent discount.