or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

20% student card is fine if you're a student, or still have your student card. I'm not, and I don't, so I rely on the stores to have these types of sales.
Still, it's better than nothing.
Well today there was the 30% off sale, so quite a bit was on sale. I went again and almost bought something, but the store only has 1 mens change room, so I walked to the Eaton Centre, where of course they didn't have what I was looking for.
It's bad.
Looking at her as Selina Kyle, she looks like she'll be some fashionista socialite. I wouldn't be surprised if she did the whole "Catwoman" thing just for the kicks. What does that have to do with her choice of footwear? Well, she's not going to go out in just any footwear. Girl has got to look fierce, know what I'm sayin?
I stopped by the Bloor location and apparently today was their reopening. They were giving out drinks and appetizers, and one guy was getting a haircut, while another was getting a shoe shine. The mens section looks cozy, but I think the rope for a hand rail is an accident waiting to happen. Not that you really need the hand rail, but the steps are a bit steep. Anyways, there seems to be a bit of a sale on. Think I might stop by the Fairview and pick up a sweater.
Maybe he means fake spider-webs people put up at Halloween?
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
Also seen it at the Bloor location, although it looked darker in person.
You should invest in a tripod or something, because you have very good fits, but it's hard to tell due to the angle.