or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by jet ^because the vehicle is green it looks like her coat? No, I think he means her outfit makes her look like a Jetson.
Quote: Originally Posted by dsoren I just didn't know that SF included women's clothing. Well, it usually isn't, but I know I've seen at least two or three women post here. You'd have to ask them why they post on what I thought was a clothing/style site for men. I don't really care if women post here, although I wouldn't be able to give any real feedback on fits. shellshock looks cute, I guess. I mean it's a dress and stockings, I'm not really...
A pre Strokes Nikolai Fraiture and Julian Casablancas coming out of a Jane's Addiction concert: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL,...
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto Once you see his arm candy, you may start asking him for style tips. Case in point: Although he could use a new suit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Please tell me that's not real. Please dear god, please. From what I've read, there's a good chance it's just the stunt costume, which supposedly lacks the detail of the finished costume. So the eyes won't look red, the metal foot things won't be visible, the web pattern will be stronger, and the costume not as bright or shiny.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant Does anybody know if the Dockers SF Tapered can be found in any Canadian stores (Toronto area specifically)? I think I saw them at The Bay.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho They should have cast Mila Kunis in this role. I think that would have been a good idea, although I don't know if Kunis was ever up for the role. Still, Hathaway is by no means a bad choice.
How about "Sock it 2 Me"? It's sort of animated, it's a rap video, and it involves space: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
This? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.