or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by harrysgame My Baracuta's fit perfect. Never paid full price for one though. Funny you should reply to that poster, as I have since bought a jacket. After my sister gave me an Old Navy gift card, I was a bit stymied as to what to buy, as I'm not a fan of their stuff. But I was able to find this jacket, and with the gift card bought it for around $10.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Inception? Really? Sartorially, I thought it was mediocre. Wall Street, A Good Woman, The Great Gatsby are all good. Most of the Bond movies as well. Inception is one of the only action movies I can think of where people talk about the clothes as much as the storyline. The quality of the individual pieces is debatable, but it featured a wide variety of men's clothing styles from black tie to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Horn Here are two shots with one of the only non-club (no affliction, I promise), non-tuck BD shirts I have: You'll be tucking that shirt in at some point, yeah?
Link not working. Here you go: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I'm...
Trini, have you ever seen this guy around Toronto? You'll usually see him in and around the Eaton Centre. He seems to have developed a bit of a following.
The costumes were designed by Jeffrey Kurland. Start there.
Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 wtf is wrong with his chest? also, MOK- just say trousers. I remember once, a while back, MOK posted a photo of himself in MS. Someone replied to his photo "nice tits". MOK laughed it off, but as rude as that poster was, I could see where the comment was coming from. Whatever way MOK was wearing his jacket, it made him look like he had a big chest. I think the striped shirt is creating the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Wierdly mild for early February - up to 12c, not quite warm enough to go sockless and cuff the pants though : Pretty solid fit but I think you should avoid stripes. They draw attention to your chest.