or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

*edit
Ugh: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD kings movies are garbage I dunno. The Shawshank Redemption, The Shining, Stand By Me, and Misery were all pretty good.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Here's some more:
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD i got through the first 3... but only vividly remember the first two... the 2nd arguably the best right? Yeah, I'd say so, although it seems a lot of people prefer "The Waste Lands". As far as Dark Tower rumours are concerned, most of them seem to be bullshit. You need to take them with a grain of salt. One I read the other day involved Susannah being cast with a white actress. Whoever ends up in these...
I'm loving the more practical approach to effects I'm seeing in these photos. I hope that means Spider-Man won't be CGI:
Quote: Originally Posted by jet ^because the vehicle is green it looks like her coat? No, I think he means her outfit makes her look like a Jetson.
Quote: Originally Posted by dsoren I just didn't know that SF included women's clothing. Well, it usually isn't, but I know I've seen at least two or three women post here. You'd have to ask them why they post on what I thought was a clothing/style site for men. I don't really care if women post here, although I wouldn't be able to give any real feedback on fits. shellshock looks cute, I guess. I mean it's a dress and stockings, I'm not really...