Posts by Dr Huh?

This. It definitely seems like an act, unless the actor who plays him is just a bad actor:I don't doubt that Randy has become a bit hardened, but he is known for having a reputation of being a snitch. And the fact that he was taken to a room in the house to talk to a detective would make him want to make it clear to anyone who thought otherwise that he isn't talking to the police, even when no one is really outside to overhear the conversation.
I don't think Randy will wind up selling drugs on a corner either. He's know as being a snitch in his own neighborhood, and even the other guys at the group home found out. That's why when Bunk goes to see him, he's acting tough, and makes a point of letting everyone within ear shot that they need to keep the cops away from him. It's all an act. Depending on how things work out in the group home, I could see him committing petty crimes and being in an out of prison as a...
Saw the new collection at Bloor. Was browsing through it and was told that it could be arranged for me to buy a piece early, if I so desired. Said no thanks, as I didn't really see anything I wanted, plus I'm not sure I'd buy at full price if I did.
It's hard to say. Michael has a funny relationship with Tom. He's usually not as warm to him. When Tom sees Michael at the wedding, Michael's first instinct is to shake his hand, while Tom goes in for the hug. I think there might even be some slight resentment towards Tom, since he would talk about Michael's future with Vito. Still, he kept him at a distance since Fredo, his own brother, betrayed him.
Isn't it just a baseball/varsity jacket?
I guess it's better than not finding help at all, but I kind of prefer the H&M approach. You can go there and browse and still feel anonymous. .
Anyone else kind of turned off by the friendliness of CM employees? Often I just want to browse, then some guy asks me if I need help with something, then I feel awkward. At the Eaton Centre one of the guys asked me if I needed assistance twice. I kind of just want to be left alone.
How much time does the initial meeting with Solozzo take place after the wedding? It's possible that there was no plan then. Or, perhaps a plan had been in place, but the other Dons realized they needed the Don's political connections before they went ahead with it?
He's just a hard ass so that no one will suspect [[SPOILER]] .