or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

style forum doesn't support Image Shack. You need to upload photos from a different site.
Supposedly they plan on going back into the studio to record the next album, next month. I have to wonder if they're just trying to rush the next album (which will the required fifth album due to their contract) so that they can break up the band and go their separate ways. They have been very candid in interviews and there seems to be quite a bit of animosity amongst the band.
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren lifestyle shots I think you need to make this your regular hairstyle.
Quote: Originally Posted by NameBack Really making me wish I had kopped the collegiate when I had a chance. There's one in navy being sold on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Patrik-Ervel...item2eb41acd53
Quote: Originally Posted by dahl5yankees I think Glee is the worst, second Modern Family Glee is debatable, but isn't Moder Family just about a family? I think some of you might not quite get what Biggskip is aiming for with this thread. You might not like Modern Family, but as far as I know (I've never sat down and watched it) the premise isn't ridiculous. Same with Jersey Shore, which just falls into the "reality tv" category. What are shows...
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Wow! Both are really good responses. I had forgotten about Cop Rock. That was really the nadir of Bochco's career. He rebounded nicely with NYPD Blue (which completely sucks now, but was good for its time). What's most shocking is how it's not played for laughs. This premise could potentially work if there was a touch of humour to it, but everything is played dead serious. You almost have to admire how...
This. No contest: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by about11oclock might check hm or uniqlo as well. Yeah, we don't have Uniqlo in Toronto. H&M or Zara is probably the best bet.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
How about this?:http://canada.roots.com/StudentPacki...ctedColor=0100