or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose If it's a nice day and you really feel like walking, start at Yorkville in the morning. Then head down university avenue and check out the Royal Ontario Museum. +1 I'd like to check out the ROM again, haven't been there in years. But Yorkville is one of the nicer places to walk, although the people....
Quote: Originally Posted by RegisDB9 Why would anyone put someone on ignore? Unless the person goes out of their way to attack you constantly, I think it takes a lot of the SF experience away. Plus the drama is what keeps this place interesting...err entertaining I don't have anyone on ignore, but putting someone you think makes dumb or shitty posts just makes one less post to read, or skip past. I think this makes more of a benefit for...
Apparently Condra was 20 when she was on Wonder Years, while Savage was only about 14 or so when they filmed together. The only other thing I remember her being in was Eerie Indiana.
Prestomp does it well. I don't think it would look quite as fresh if the pants (jeans?) weren't white:
C'mon, this is the same premise as the first one. Instead of Las Vegas, it's Bangkok. Instead of a baby, it's a monkey. The first movie was funny, but not so funny it needed a sequel.
Quote: Originally Posted by dieselman89 Anything on the CM front? Any new sales? Not that I've noticed. I think they're be selling off the rest of their fall/winter stuff pretty soon. Saw a sweater that was going for $69, marked down from $129.
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD how about carla gugino as the older brother's GF? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse The name made it a rip off. The movies predate both cartoons. I have not played the videogame yet, but he is on the game case: Plus he is on the movie poster for number two: I'm talking about the first movie and the first batch of video games. The Nes and Genesis games. And you're right about the cartoons, although I'm half right too. The Ghostbusters (the one with the Gorilla) was apparently...
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I hate you all. Winnie was the shit. Face it, man. Winnie was cold.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman Hated this show back then. I can't imagine it's aged well. Why? This shit is great! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS3-kbqqR70 Also, Madeline was hotter than Winnie.