or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius I see you were thoroughly owned later in the thread. Here's some advice for you; you're an idiot. Give up on life. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.      ...
The thing is, I think this other fit by him looks better. I don't get the same vibe from this that I do the other outfit:
Quote: Originally Posted by APK I don't follow your logic at all other than he's wearing glasses. And maybe the shirt. It's the glasses combined with the shirt, the cardigan, and that hair cut. The pants aren't as high up, but they're kind of baggy and shapeless. Just kind of reminds me of him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbaland WTF. That is the easiest modification to do to a pair of pants. I even did it myself once on a cheapo pair of pants. Yeah, I know that. Why are you telling me this?
Quote: Originally Posted by 7_rocket Bought some Jack Purcell, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling them. What you guys think? I'd like Jack Pucrcells more if they didn't have that cap toe on them.
Quote: Originally Posted by timpoblete Couple cross-posts from the Show us how you roll in EG thread: No offence, but this is a bit Steve Urkel.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tibor I apologize about the couches, they will be replaced with some Art Deco furniture very soon. Bespoke Art Facwett VS fedora in Steel Gray Brim 2 5/8 Crown 5 3/4 Open Crown 4 7/8 creased in Teardrop 2011 Zegna (made in USA) pinstripe power navy blue 2 button suit with double vent Brooks Brothers Spread collar shirt Brooks Brothers Navy Blue polka dot tie. Silk Burgundy pocket square Saks Fifth Avenue Steel Gray...
For me, the problem with pants is always the length.
I was in their a few days ago and was surprised by how expensive some of the items are. A $130 for a shirt, about $300 for a blazer. It was the prices that used to keep me out of Club Monaco. I know it's been said before but it really pays to wait for these things to go on sale. Especially when in the sales rack I saw a $19 shirt and $90 tweed blazer.