or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

What does this comment even mean? You're being vague, and rather smug.
You need to watch actual episodes, not random clips. Chris is a rat bastard. He has no sense of morality, if he did, he wouldn't be in that line of work. Remember how he tortured and killed Butchie, a blind man? Or the attack on that family, where a boy of about five years old ran away for his life? Had they found the boy, Chris would have killed him. Then there's the fact Chris trains young boys like Michael to become killers.
[[SPOILER]]
I was thinking that maybe everything had ended a bit too cleanly, but then there was that final shot at the end.... Also, Gus went out like a G.
The story lines from last season, if I recall correctly.... - Sterling/Cooper/Draper/Pryce struggled as a company - Don struggled with alcoholism and living on his own - Don boned a bunch of women, including his secretary, and some woman named Faye - Don eventually proposed to his other secretary - Sally Draper was depressed - Betty was a bitch - Pete became a dad - Joan became a mom. Roger is the father - The company lost its biggest client in Lucky Strike - Don went to...
Is you waist size actually 31? I'm not sure how low the waist sizes run. You'll probably have to size down, though. A size 31 fit me, but I'm closer to a 34 in reality.
He's right, though.This. Just add some plain white sneakers and a few shopping bags full of groceries.
I'd wait. In a few weeks it will probably drop in price. Coats tend to stick around longer, so wait and you might be able to get it for half price. As for colour, maybe gray. Last season they had a navy blue peacoat, but this seasons looks darker which I don't think looks as good.Fall lookbook: https://apps.facebook.com/cm-lookbook/I like the navy suit, but I think winter tends to have the better items.
Michael: Well, manager; we just say “manager.” And you can hire an employee if you need one. George Michael: Do you think I need one? Michael: Don’t look at me, Mr. Manager. George Michael: Right, it’s up to me now. I’m Mr. Manager. Michael: Manager. We-we just say, uh… George Michael: I know, but you… Michael: Doesn’t matter who.
It's March 2012, not next summer. They're already shooting episodes.