or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Currently 40% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.
Dude, there's an entire thread devoted to skinheads on this very page. You should have just posted over there.
Love it, and most other shades of blue. The lighter, the better.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy New Paul Smith suit. I haz it. Was just checking out those suits the other day. I like the colour but I'm not sure I like how it looks on the models I've seen wearing them. How does it fit?
Quote: Originally Posted by sexonfabric Where did Phat Guido go...I enjoyed his lifestyle shots. Check out his brog.
Quote: Originally Posted by s3lam For the Toronto Peeps....was just at Promenade mall today and they are having an additional 50% off sale items. There isn't a crazy amount of selection left at that location but might be worth checking out. This sale is only happening at that location until saturday. Damn, kind of out of the way. How often does Club Monaco have sales?
Pants look a little long and baggy. You buttoned the bottom button which looks awkward. Would be nice if we could see some shirt cuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by ysb okay, first WAYWT, wanted to show off the CPO, so fire away: Iron Heart x SE CPO Samurai S710xx Wings and Horns boots Shirt looks awkward under button up.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.