or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

I want to look like a down on his luck 1930's jazz musician just trying to get by and pick up some dames. But you know, current.
In that second pic, are you wearing a shirt over a sweater over a shirt?
+1. I find the clothes I liked the best cost the most, and even marked down, were still too expensive. Almost bought a fair isle sweater, but decided not to since I thought the sweater would have looked better without the pattern. Club Monaco has some nice stuff, but there's nothing I absolutely need to have.
He's indoors so he can use the mirror to take the photo. He's wearing the jacket so that people can see what he wore that day. Everyone here does this, what don't you get?
Does the 30% off apply to already marked down items?
I was thinking of doing the same thing on Saturday, but I'm not sure I'll bother. I'd probably hit the Queen Street store, then maybe the Eaton Centre, or Bloor. The best items might be gone after boxing day, but you could get lucky. Fall/Winter items were in stores for months afterward.
They did last year, so I'd imagine they'd do it again this year. I know some items are already on sale. The dip dye sweater is now $99 from $129.
The "you're a big guy" line helps set the punchline up.
No butt hurt here. I'm just saying this trailer isn't concerned about converting non fans. But I'm not sure what kind of responses you were expecting by creating a thread like this.
Look good, probably out of my price range.