or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by kraands Oh didn't your post. Yeah it seems like they run big. I asked the sales guy if they had an XS I could try on and they didn't, this was the last one they had. But the v-neck sweater I got is a small and it fits great, not big at all, very slimming. Keep in mind it's possible it's supposed to fit big. Still, it just felt too big on me.
A few of my faves: Anyone remember Rusty?: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by kraands Made a few good purchases at CM yesterday. I gotta say I am more and more impressed with their stuff. Of all the mall brands, CM fits me best off the rack (with the exception of H&M, but I've had it with their quality). This cardigan was originally marked at $150, I bought it for a mere $50, PLUS my 20% student discount. Not sure if I'm gonna keep this or not. It's a size small but it has a drop shoulder which bothers...
Fairview Mall location is never that good. I was in Eaton Centre the other day, but I think they were being sold $59, not $39. Tried on the marled cardigan, but it felt too big. Currently on sale for $39.
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah outerwear Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol jesus christ No, I think his hair is too short to be Jesus.
Quote: Originally Posted by sipang Synthese, that pic need to be printed in black & white and sold as a poster along with posters of kittens, kids kissing in 40's costumes and supermodels from the 90s in swimsuits (Baywatch is cool too) So true. Someone photoshop a baby in his arms.
Quote: Originally Posted by shurgen Yeah getoutside doesn't have that model on their website. Damn might just have to end up shelling out the cash to KL Edit: Livestock doesn't have them either Try Noise (Decibel), Adrift, and bigfoot. Some of these stores don't have websites, but they're all pretty much within walking distance of one another.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal Can someone please tell me what these are? Thanks! Bass. Quote: Originally Posted by alexanduh lol. those svenssons posted are pretty cool. do you own a pair? Nope. Was searching for GATs on google, and some site were talking about them. Quote: Originally Posted by marg +1 those svensson army shoes are insane. any place to get them in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by 7_rocket www.getoutsideshoes.com I don't think they have that exact model, though.
Svensson Doucal By the way, what's your price range?