or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by Eme-69 this is was i was thinkin first, but nobody said it was bizarre on the forum so... are this really informal ? Put it to you this way, at my prom every guy was wearing a suit. In fact I believe most of them bought one specifically for the prom. In most other schools guys rent tuxedos. But the prom is generally the most formal event in high school. I think if you're willing to spend that much on a blazer and...
These don't seem to be exactly the same as the ones you want, but they sell CP at NOMAD in Toronto: http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/footwear. You might also want to try Holt Renfrew.
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent He's always drunk/high/on something; I have literally never seen him make it through a song without slurring through words or making them up. Really? I think he's had some great performances over the years: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the...
Not so fast... Looks like he will be playing Alberto Falcone: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=32246
Quote: Originally Posted by Sesame Seed JGL bears some resemblance to Heath Ledger... Not happening. Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Riddler Also not happening.
There's actually a "Angles" thread right here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...15#post4246315 You might get a kick out of this. 8 bit versions of Strokes songs: Is This It: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.      ...
Quote: Originally Posted by leddytech Are you referring to any Gap jeans, or specifically the selvedge Gap jeans? I think everyone in this thread said that Gap selvedge jeans were vanity sized, and suggested you size down one from your true size when buying. I went through this entire thread before deciding to purchase the their selvedge, and most people say the Gap selvedge jeans will stretch a little bit in the waistband, approx 1-2 inches in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Meis huh. Maybe its different in the US vs Canada. Seemingly no one buys their stuff here in the US, every time I go into the store I'm either the only guy or maybe there's a couple guys at most... so pretty much everything makes it to sale time except for the rare items where a store only gets a very limited number to begin with (ex the handknit cardigan they had this winter)... and the last sizes left are always the small...
Any time I wait for something to go on sale, it never does. Or someone has snatched the item up, and all that's left are sizes too big for me. Although Club Monaco did have quite a lot of clothes on sale. Bought a crew neck sweater today. The kind with a pocket. Was too impatient to wait in line to try it on, so I took a chance and bought it. It's a size medium, but the sleeves are way too long. Will have to return it.
Are Gap jeans known for stretching a lot? I've been wearing a pair (not every day) for a couple of months now. They've only been washed once. They're 33x32, straight cut. I don't remember the specific name, just that they have "1969" written on them. Recently they started to feel too big on me. I've been quite sick recently, so it's possible I've lost weight, but I decided to measure them with a measuring tape. I measured from the button to button whole and it measured 37...