or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are...
Super Mario Bros. 2. For those of you unfamiliar with the history of the game, you might have wondered why that game seemed completely different from the first Mario game. Well the reason for that was the real sequel was considered to be too similar to the first one, and too difficult so it was never released outside Japan. Still, Nintendo were stuck for a Mario sequel, so what they did was they took an existing game, Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, and simply substituted...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are...
Quote: Originally Posted by thatoneguy ^^ no offense but the last boot is infinitely better looking than the first two, the secound one is first one remind me of this +1. Those first two look cheap.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician If you want to wear a ponytail, trench coat, and chuck taylors you better be Japanese and have a body fat percentage under 8%. I bet you're a hell of a dungeonmaster though. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the...
Quote: Originally Posted by asobu [[SPOILER]] I always think you look like this:
Quote: Originally Posted by beowolf Any know where I can purchase a suit around this color? Not sure if this image is enhanced. I love this royal navy. It's from The Sartorialist, so I would assume it has been over saturated.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy winnie would probably call wayne and ask him to do her, and have it streamed to kevin's phone, and I imagine daniel stern narrating the whole sequence... "Go down on my brother? Was she serious? It was at that moment that I realized growing up was going to be hard to do" To everything...turn, turn, turn......there is a season - turn, turn...
Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose If it's a nice day and you really feel like walking, start at Yorkville in the morning. Then head down university avenue and check out the Royal Ontario Museum. +1 I'd like to check out the ROM again, haven't been there in years. But Yorkville is one of the nicer places to walk, although the people....