or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

I can't think of too many non touristy places to go. Maybe Kensington Market? If only because it has less of a touristy feel to it and it's unlike any other part of the downtown core: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.    ...
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse Yup, the rip off was horrible. Fun fact, J. Michael Straczynski of Babylon 5 fame wrote a lot of the early Ghostbuster cartoon episodes. He left the show in later seasons when he was asked to start writing the "black man" as the driver for the rest of the crew. Basically, the higher ups wanted him to demean the character into a lesser role on the team. It wasn't a ripoff. The cartoon "The Ghostbusters"...
Grow your hair a bit longer, wear bigger glasses and skinny suits, so you can look like this:
By all means, try Winners. They're usually hit or miss but you may get lucky, and at least it's in your price range (depending on the brand). But you get what you pay for. Actually, I think Banana Republic will probably be too expensive for you. Even on sale, it will be hard to find items in the $20 - $40 price range. H&M is probably your best bet, but even then, the best dress shirts there will cost $40. Also try Club Monaco's sales rack. At this point I'd just stock up...
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenon OK I totally agree with you on the nose - this is her weakness. However her face is not average. Infact if you examine her facial proportions including inter pupil distance vs other landmarks she is well beyond average. And just to confirm that I am not into guys but many models and stunning women do have tiny elements that could be considered more masculine. This combined with harmonious proportions is what puts them...
A slight improvement, but it still looks cheap. Honestly, I think this photoshoped Cobie Smulders looks more convincing:
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar She is gorgeous... A mix between Nathalie Portman and Winona Ryder. I've thought so too, at least about the Portman comparison.
Quote: Originally Posted by merkur Lost was truly the biggest piece of shit ever aired on TV. Once again, this isn't a thread for shows you don't like. This is a show about bad premises.