or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by Tibor I apologize about the couches, they will be replaced with some Art Deco furniture very soon. Bespoke Art Facwett VS fedora in Steel Gray Brim 2 5/8 Crown 5 3/4 Open Crown 4 7/8 creased in Teardrop 2011 Zegna (made in USA) pinstripe power navy blue 2 button suit with double vent Brooks Brothers Spread collar shirt Brooks Brothers Navy Blue polka dot tie. Silk Burgundy pocket square Saks Fifth Avenue Steel Gray...
For me, the problem with pants is always the length.
I was in their a few days ago and was surprised by how expensive some of the items are. A $130 for a shirt, about $300 for a blazer. It was the prices that used to keep me out of Club Monaco. I know it's been said before but it really pays to wait for these things to go on sale. Especially when in the sales rack I saw a $19 shirt and $90 tweed blazer.
If you're talking about the chinos, I think I saw a few colours the last time I was there. The grey ones at least.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
From 2009, I think:
Quote: Originally Posted by linkinwayne I've always wanted a pair of Jack Purcells without that stupid strip of colour on the toe cap You could design your own, although I don't know how much that costs: http://www.converse.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by thatoneguy or put it in your back pocket? I used to do that but ended up wrecking some of my cards.
Quote: Originally Posted by dls6128 If you call around, you might be able to get one shipped to you. I picked one up a couple weeks ago for $15. Wow, that's all? When I last saw it it was on sale for $69, marked down from $98. Eventually I forgot about it. I don't know if I'd go out of my way to find it, but should I spot one I'd pick it up. I still see quite a few winter sweaters and such quite often being...