or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

No, they're on there under "Camden", DRX-2027C.For those of you who order your glasses online, how hard is it to find out what your pupillary distance is? My prescription doesn't list it and I'm not sure if I can walk into an opticians and ask them to do it for me.
How is murder a better option? Kill Jesse and he would still have to work for Gus. At least if he went to Hank he could actually do what he was trying to do and get away. And he can come up with a convincing story. There's no reason to assume Hank will connect Walt to Gus. All Walt has to do is tell Hank he was confronted by the cartel and that they threatened him. Hank already thinks his life is in danger, and since they really were trying to spy on Gus, the idea that...
That's what I think he should do. Considering Hank's life is being threatened, Walt could just go to him and tell him his life is being threatened too. That he was taken out to the laundromat by a black man (Tyrus) and told that they knew he put the bug on Gus's car, and that they have been following Hank and Walt's move ever since, and that if Walt tries to investigate further his life will be threatened. At least this might prompt Hank to have Walt and his family put...
I've heard good things about Dita:
Try Coastal Contacts, or Clearly Contacts. I've been looking at very similar glasses. You can order them online at a very low price. My friend swears by them. Derek Cardigan Justin Timberlake (I think these might actually be William Rast, but the site calls them Justin Timberlake) Warby Paker "Huxley"
[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
I think I found the theatrical cut to be a tad dull, but I have often heard about how great the Directors Cut was.