or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

They did last year, so I'd imagine they'd do it again this year. I know some items are already on sale. The dip dye sweater is now $99 from $129.
The "you're a big guy" line helps set the punchline up.
No butt hurt here. I'm just saying this trailer isn't concerned about converting non fans. But I'm not sure what kind of responses you were expecting by creating a thread like this.
Look good, probably out of my price range.
The Lord Of The Rings trilogy is a mega popular and successful franchise that won an Academy award. It doesn't need you to give a shit about it. This is really more of a teaser than anything else, and it's assuming that enough people have seen the series that they don't need to get into specifics.
If polycarbonate lenses are out, what's the alternative? I know nothing about the different types of lenses available, polycarbonate just happened to be what the doctor had ticked off on my prescription.
Would anyone be able to answer why poly is not the way to go? And what would be a better choice? I'd like to try get new glasses as soon as possible. Thanks.
Does anyone know where in T.O I might find the shirt in the middle? I thought I saw one in Bloor, but I think it said "made in Asia", whereas the one pictured is one of the "Made In the U.S.A" shirts. Is the Bloor location the only store that sells that line? I don't recall seeing them at the Eaton Centre. A bit pricey, but I was hoping maybe they'd come down in price on boxing day. Also, has anyone actually seen the Mark Mcnairy's featured on their site? Someone here...
I was thinking Dee Snider.