or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

IT'S GOTTA BE THE SHOES!!!
[[SPOILER]] It must be so awkward to meet in public and see what the other one is wearing.Synthese: Okay, bro, so I'll meet you by the 7-Eleven.(gets dressed like he's going to the gym)Spacepope: Alright, sounds good. See you in a sec.(gets dressed like he's a hundred year old Italian beggar)
But why are high tops okay, but "tech running shoes" are out of the question? How our they any less incongruous than the sneakers koy's wearing? What is the incongruity here, anyway? That's he's wearing sneakers and a jacket, or that he's wearing those sneakers with that jacket (which has zips on it, and looks less formal).
Okay, that might be overstating it a bit. Besides,
Yes. And also for the pants to be jeans.
Regarding Tyreese, to be fair, that's pretty much how the character is written. I think Chad Coleman does a decent job, but he's not given much to work with or do. I think they botched his introduction, and think he should have joined Rick's group at the prison from the very beginning.
Try Salt's store locator: http://www.saltoptics.com/retailers.php
Did you put on weight, or is the sweater making you look like you have a gut?
I won't be getting any thumbs up for this, but Raging Bull. It's Robert De Niro acting like an asshole in black and white for two hours, with a few fight scenes thrown in, and some slow motion and opera music. I just don't get this movie at all. Goodfellas and Taxi Driver are superior movies.
I imagine she was fucked up before the whole zombie apocalypse.