or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

I'm thinking of posting something. Will see if I get around to it.
More inspiration:
Not really a sales alert, but I saw these Butteros at Marshalls for under $200.
While I get this line of thinking, to play Devil's advocate, Rick is trying to get Maggie to the Hilltop. Plus, those other experiences weren't exactly the same. Daryl got the jump on the Saviors, and Rick and co. killed the other Saviors in their sleep.
It's not like he wasn't provoked.
A few of the actors have said they don't know who it is, so they must not have shot any alternate takes.
But how do you define decent prices? Right now, one person on Grailed is selling a Merino for $299, but admits that the quality is about a 6.5/10. $299 might be low compared to its original cost, but that seems like a lot of money to spend on an article of clothing that is maybe worn out. I might as well spend a bit more on a brand new coat.Could sizing also be an issue? That seems to be a common concern with Schneider.
I actually dig a lot of their fits, but in this particular case, this is damn near Leon cosplay:
Case in point:
I recently walked past a Steve Madden store, and did a double take thinking they did some collaboration with Common Projects: