or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Why are you the way that you are?
The movie very well might end up being shit, but you're kidding yourself if you think it won't make a ton of money.
Not it wasn't.
American Gothic, the early years?
I thought it was really boring. I don't mind these slower type episodes, but Daryl and Beth have no chemistry. Lost did an "I never" scene once, but with two better, more charismatic actors:
I don't get not wearing a tie at a wedding. You went to the trouble of wearing a suit, adding a pocket square, why stop at wearing at tie?
I thought that was a Hudson Bay jacket. You should keep the jacket, but buy the following:Wear all at the same time and get a million thumbs up.
The problem is, you have to sign into your account while browsing just so you can block her posts. Otherwise, there they are, big shirt, skinny jeans mirror pic.
I haven't seen anyone mention the summer olympics anywhere, so I'm not sure where you're getting that. And if there is an inferiority complex, it's because we're constantly being inundated with American culture. The Olympics is probably the one time you'll hear anything out of Canada in the U.S, so suck it up.
So many of those tips sound like they were pulled out of the writers ass.