or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Jeans could be hemmed.
I think this might be your best fit. Also, totally on board with all linen look.
Hair makes you look younger.
It's a conservative look, so I think black shoes would be fine.
I think a big reason why so many of his fits look great is simply because of how totally relaxed and confident he looks. He pulls these looks off with such ease, it almost looks effortless. Someone put this man on the runway!
Okay, but I'm not that familiar with the brand. I know it's a popular brand on this forum, but that's it. The fact that it's supposedly one of the more iconic designs of the brand doesn't mean anything to me.
In order to determine that, we need to see them topless. The real Bows1 has an elaborate scroll tattoo on his chest that looks like a liner disguised as a scarf.
[Oh, okay, I see. I had thought it might be a scarf because I thought could see his shirt peaking out near his shoulder, but I think it's just the light hitting the liner.Wow, I was way off on this one. Francois Verkerk?I believe Bows actually uses him as his avatar. And Bows picture comes up when you google "Stephan Schneider scarf".
The model is wearing this scarf, right? The way it was folded just made it look like a cardigan. A cool, oddly short cardigan with a hidden button. You'll all be wearing them next year, trust me.
Browsing through the thread, I first thought this model was wearing a weird/cool robe styled sweater. On closer inspection, I realized it was his scarf. A little disappointed it's not a sweater. A kimono/robe styled sweater would sound cool, wouldn't it? Anyone? Just me? Okay.