or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Amazing that this still went to overtime.
Went into the store today and tried on the clean neck jersey jacket: Neat jacket, fit well, but I do wish it came in navy or gray.
It's got to be. He's now playing historically bad.
The older I get, the more I find myself drifting to the boring. Neutral colors, minimal patterns, comfortable sweaters, etc. Old man style, basically. I think I'm done with jeans altogether.
Something about this photo (the duffel bag, maybe) kind of makes you look like you've just been drafted and are heading out to boot camp.Look at that face. The man can make him kill for them, but they'll never break his spirit.
For this team? Yes.
You don't have to include me in the poll, I just wanted to post something since I tend to like apocalyptic writing, and wanted to try my hand at writing my own. The apocalypse isn't for fashion. I am reminded of this fact as I walk through a deserted downtown core, past a Hermes and Louis Vuitton, both store front windows still intact, goods still present and accounted for. You see, no one loots a Louis Vuitton during an apocalypse. When things turn to shit the last thing...
I was going to post something, but the change in weather has been quite abrupt, and I don't think I have any warm weather clothing for the apocalypse. I did type up something, if you don't mind not seeing a fit pic.
I think McQeen is wearing Jack Purcells. Definitely not Spring Courts (in either photo). As for white sneakers in general, practically everyone makes them.
I'm thinking of posting something. Will see if I get around to it.