or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Like a modern day Gene Kelly.
I bought the chinos at the Fairview Mall location, where the men's section is almost always deserted. I find The Eaton Centre is usually livelier, and I get the impression that the guys who work there are generally on top of things. I've said this a few times before, but I still predict the Fairview location will become a women's only store in the future. Especially if sales are being missed. I like these chinos, but I'm not sure if I would have bought them at retail...
Just picked up a pair of 484 chinos on sale. The only thing is, when I went to pay for them, they were still listed at full price at checkout. When I asked if they weren't on sale, the cashier didn't know, and asked the woman behind her, who said they weren't. I told the cashier I thought I saw them on sale on the website, and so she checked her computer. After checking with her co-worker to make sure it was the right pair of pants that were on sale, she applied the...
Would look better if he ditched polo.
There are no cool polo shirts.
What colour did you get in the 484?
Jeans could be hemmed.
I think this might be your best fit. Also, totally on board with all linen look.
Hair makes you look younger.
It's a conservative look, so I think black shoes would be fine.