or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

You might be right about the pants. The jacket has very defined lines, but the pants look loose. But also I think it's the cuff of the jacket, or, the lack of shirt cuff. It looks kind of strange, since the cuffs are short.Now look at Mellow Fellow. He's also wearing a sweater under a jacket, but you can see the shirt cuffs, and it doesn't look as odd.
This guy:
I think it would have to have been Noah. It would explain not showing him in the previous episode, since the audience wouldn't know who he was. And it obviously wouldn't be anyone else, as there would be no reason not to show them.
The game was hard. At least it was on the Playstation. Not impossible, just more of a challenge. Certainly harder than FFVII, whose combat system doesn't require much strategy. I think the game gets bogged down in the job system, a bit.
With Tactics, I found the game started off really hard. Every boss battle I'd win I would barely be clinging to life by the end. I'd spend a lot of time getting into random encounters in order to boost my HP/MP, etc. Because of this, I don't really remember the story all that well, as too much time would pass between chapters. Also, once you reach a certain part of the game, it becomes too easy. The final boss is really lame, and when it tells you "congratulations! This...
"A mysterious young man, controlled by the Empire, and born with the gift of magic.."
Yeah, but how often do you think sneakers make up a part of their typical outfit?
Let's not forget Hershel was bitten. In his case, an amputation was made.
Ugh, I hate the in between stage. I keep wanting to reach for the clippers.
"Just wakin' up in the mornin' gotta thank God, I don't know but today seems kind of odd..."