or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Maroon 5 have to be the most successful mediocre band. I'm trying to think of another band whose music is bland and forgettable as Maroon 5, and can't think of any.
I've always liked this photo from the Sartorialist. I mean, the suit is nice, but dat hair!
Does anyone know if regular fit shirts are available in stores? It seems like it's mostly slim fit. I'm just wondering if regular fits are something you can only order from the online store?
I feel like nomad's expression sums up the Bene fit: No offence, Bene, but it might not be a bad idea to take a break from shopping. Your fits are starting to be all over the place.
Did Colabear design the jacket for you?
He might have gone up a size or two.
Well what would you do, save the uggos? Pftt. As if.
I think a part of her thought he might be right. I can't remember, but wasn't she one of the people in Rick's camp who was disturbed by their slaughtering of the Terminus folk? I think his comments might have made her feel mortified. Because even though they saved his life, they also viscously killed a group of people in retaliation for what was done to them, and in a church, no less.
Out of curiosity, how many coats and jackets do you own?
You're so wrong on every count, where to begin?