or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

I thought that was a Hudson Bay jacket. You should keep the jacket, but buy the following:Wear all at the same time and get a million thumbs up.
The problem is, you have to sign into your account while browsing just so you can block her posts. Otherwise, there they are, big shirt, skinny jeans mirror pic.
I haven't seen anyone mention the summer olympics anywhere, so I'm not sure where you're getting that. And if there is an inferiority complex, it's because we're constantly being inundated with American culture. The Olympics is probably the one time you'll hear anything out of Canada in the U.S, so suck it up.
So many of those tips sound like they were pulled out of the writers ass.
How warm is that duffle? It's not lined, is it?
Well, if you're at all interested in these comedians or actors, seeing them interact with one another can occasionally provide some insight into the minds of a comedian. And you're seeing a side of them that is probably closer to the real them than what you would see in most interviews. Besides, the episodes are like eleven minutes long, it's not like its going to be taking up your time.Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, Alec Baldwin, Larry David, Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock, Sarah...
You kind of look like one of the robbers from A Christmas Story:
More like, "What's that ring, Margiela?"
I've probably said this before in another post, but they nailed the costume. I think it's one of, if not the best, superhero costumes seen in a movie in a good while. On first glance it looks like the Raimi costume, but the webbing is less distracting, and the larger eyes make it look like it was ripped from the comics. And I also feel he manages to sell the character in a way Maguire never really did. The suit just looks better on his physique, which is taller, more...