or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

1. It's the stripes, I think. It just doesn't look particularly elegant.2. It's that particular shade of purple. It's a bit pastel. Combined with the stripes it wouldn't look out of place on some teenager goth/emo girl.
Fun fact: Snow is not at all like a pile of bodies.
For those in Toronto, Hudson Bay (the one across from the Eaton Centre) now carries a small selection of Ervell.
Maybe it's the cardigan, but this fit really demands that you hold a pipe of some kind.
We've seen two episodes! And the last one was pretty good. I don't really get the hate on for it.
I suppose you could douse some of them with gasoline, but that might be a waste of gas. Still, you have to draw them away from the fence. Even if they are on flames, they're still going to walk towards that fence. I read a suggestion that asked why they don't just dig a pit surrounding the prison, but to actually have it be deep enough would probably require too much man power.
Because that would be a dumb idea. You have 50 something walkers coming at you, why would you light them on fire? Walkers don't feel pain, being on fire isn't going to instantly destroy them, so now not only would you have the walkers still coming after you, they're on fire. Flaming zombies. That's like next level zombie shit. Besides, the walkers would then spread that fire to the grass their standing in, and then you would have to worry about putting out this fire. It...
Well, I'm not saying don't post them, just that it doesn't really show off what you are wearing.As for songs, Joy Division might be up your alley.
I think your voice is too low to sing most of the songs you play. Also, we can only see the top half, not really worth posting unless you really just want us to watch your videos.
Random thought, but is it me or is Rick Owen basically Michael Lohan with longer hair?