or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

[Oh, okay, I see. I had thought it might be a scarf because I thought could see his shirt peaking out near his shoulder, but I think it's just the light hitting the liner.Wow, I was way off on this one. Francois Verkerk?I believe Bows actually uses him as his avatar. And Bows picture comes up when you google "Stephan Schneider scarf".
The model is wearing this scarf, right? The way it was folded just made it look like a cardigan. A cool, oddly short cardigan with a hidden button. You'll all be wearing them next year, trust me.
Browsing through the thread, I first thought this model was wearing a weird/cool robe styled sweater. On closer inspection, I realized it was his scarf. A little disappointed it's not a sweater. A kimono/robe styled sweater would sound cool, wouldn't it? Anyone? Just me? Okay.
tagutcow should take inspiration from this:
He seemed to specify no tuxes. A suit and tie would still be less formal than a tux. He also expected a lot of people to not wear suits, but I don't know if that is to mean it is a casual wedding, or that he just assumes it's a casual wedding. A little more info might be helpful.
I tried on my pair again just to see if I would change my mind about them, but tucking in a shirt with them, on my body, just doesn't work. Waiting for J.Crew's chinos to go on sale.
I don't like your outfit at all, by the sounds of it. Tan isn't formal enough, and neither is a window pane jacket. Wear a suit. In linen, if possible. Wear a tie, but if most people aren't wearing one, you can take it off.
White hanes t-shirs are too close to underwear.
So would I, but without the "must wear a jacket with lapels" part, which is just restrictive.
I actually wouldn't mind a slimmer Davis fit. Is the waist still high up? I felt the waist was a bit higher than I would have liked. I'm giving away the pair I have.