or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

I love John Candy's blank expression while he's playing the drums. The Comedy Network has been showing reruns lately. Mel Torme sings the The Star Spangled Banner: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP:...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Trailer for the movie "The Roommate": IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. On...
Quote: Originally Posted by SField That's quite literally impossible. People in remote parts of fucking Africa have heard the Beatles. It isn't possible to be alive on earth in the last 40 years without having heard a Beatles song. When I was in college one of my electives was storyboarding. Our teacher told us we were to storyboard a scene involving the Beatles. We were shown a clip from a Hard Day's Night and basically had to complete the...
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 Glee meets Criss Angel? JK. I was thinking something more along the lines of "Perfect Strangers": "Uptight Gary's world is about to be turned upside down when his eccentric cousin Stavros leaves his native home of Transylvania to come live with him in the big city. Will these two crazy bachelors get along? Find out next fall on ABC".
This has sitcom written all over it. Someone make it happen.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Which winners? Cause YSL rollings would be instant win and DH boots would be maybe win. The Winners on College and Yonge. I was just in there today and there were quite a few YSL and DH's. This was the same Winners where I saw a pair of $90 Lanvin low tops. This particular Winners seems to stepping up its game. Was crazy packed today.
Quote: The competition's title is pants to start with... Esquire has been tripes for many years. Translation: The competitions title is nonsense to begin with.... Esquire has been tripe for many years.
Can't believe these guys didn't make it far enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by daspianist What a douche. I'd have threw some of your beloved Kiton at your face and asked you to pick it up (after all, its your job). Just cuz the kid is younger and making more money than you doesn't mean you have to be so butthurt about it.