or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 wtf is wrong with his chest? also, MOK- just say trousers. I remember once, a while back, MOK posted a photo of himself in MS. Someone replied to his photo "nice tits". MOK laughed it off, but as rude as that poster was, I could see where the comment was coming from. Whatever way MOK was wearing his jacket, it made him look like he had a big chest. I think the striped shirt is creating the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Wierdly mild for early February - up to 12c, not quite warm enough to go sockless and cuff the pants though : Pretty solid fit but I think you should avoid stripes. They draw attention to your chest.
Cheezy saxophone solo.
Saw her on Jimmy Kimmel last night. Could not stop staring at her breasts. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between...
More or less, although I've only read some of it. I think the Morgan Freeman character (Red) isn't black, but is Irish. He's called Red on account of his hair. They sort of make a joke out of this in the movie when Andy asks Red about the nickname. The story is written from Red's perspective.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Shawshank was a SK novel? Yep. It was originally titled "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption", a novella that could be found in the collection "Different Seasons", along with "The Body" (Stand By Me), "Apt Pupil" and "The Breathing Method".
Quote: Originally Posted by Srynerson This looks like it should be from the J. Peterman catalogue. "It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife: the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sunup. Sleep tight mates, in your quilted chambray night shirts."
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan The Stand is now getting the business too.....going to be hard to fit it all into one two hour movie.... http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blo...ding-big-94805 Ugh, this is such a dumb idea. As Biggskip mentioned, this was already an 8 hour mini series, and even then it had to cut some stuff. In 2 hours, how would the story work? You'd have to cut out pretty much all the backstory, as well as a few...
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y waywt has been too good the past couple days, I'm here to fuck it up. cords are cuffed because they are too long, I look fat, and I need more variety in my outerwear (kind of lusting after a toj non raglan jason bourne varsity or a suede harington ), shit in the background belongs to my roommate so don't bitch about it, shirt jacket is too big (could probably size down to an xs, I feel like moo posting very similar...