or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo +1. Either shave it off or grow a full afro for the badass look. No twists and such, makes you look like a 12 year old wannabe gangster. +2. You don't have to wear an afro. And with your head shape you can go much shorter.
Quote: Originally Posted by grit second-hand thangs: apolis x context x sf, rjb106, dries zissou keychain You should grow your afro longer, Omar Rodriguez style:
/\\ Wear an unlined sportcoat.
Quote: You'd think Toronto had no black or brown people based on their choices. Or maybe they just knew better than to audition for this shit. Wasn't the whole point of Jersey Shore was that it was following a group of (mostly) Italian guidos? It just looks like their trying to do the same thing.
Whoever cut your hair in the second pic did a really bad job of it. Your hair shouldn't be cut that short so high above the ear. The back doesn't look so great either. You should aim for a more gradual fade.
Quote: Originally Posted by fuji . I always imagine you have just woken up and are trying to piece together just exactly what the fuck happened to you the night before. And wondering why there is a goat sleeping in your kitchen.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo You almost look like you're levitating in this pic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird Quoted from awhile back just because it's so incredibly good. Mellowfellow, I'd give just about anything for access to your collection of clothes. You have superb taste, sir. You should turn into a gothninja and sell it all to me. Really. Your fits are always in line with how I'd like to dress - given a bit more resources and access to cities like NYC. I'm sure you wouldn't have to break the bank in...
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum i'm surprised fox let them play that According to Wikipedia: Quote: Jim Brooks negotiated a provision in the contract with the Fox network that prevented Fox from interfering with the show's content So I don't think it has anything to do with Fox not caring about how they are portrayed. You can bet they do care. But they can't do shit about it.