or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

And the woman who helped me kept saying "just touch your eye". As if touching your own eyeball with your finger was the most normal thing in the world.Whatever, I don't mind wearing glasses.
I tried them once at a local clinic, but was so squeamish about putting them in my eyes I never got past just trying them on.
No, this would be the most hilarious MoK pose of all time:
Which we'll certainly be hearing all about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W9mvTNh-plY#t=2
It was Bloor Street. Out of curiosity, what makes it different from any other J. Crew location? What makes it a boutique?
Does anyone know if there is a reason why certain stores are exempt from sales? I wanted to get a shirt, but it's not in my size in two of the locations I've looked, and the sale is apparently not available in a third local location.
Black denim with khaki? Ew.
On a side note, I've often noticed these meetups involve at least one of the guys being embarrassed that he didn't put in the same effort as the other guy(s) did. "Met with so and so the other day. Good guy. Here's some pics. I felt so under dressed compared to him, though...". Are people afraid of being seen as having tried too hard so they deliberately dress down?
The mirror is making it look smaller than it is because of how close he is standing to it.