or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

The problem is, all of your coats look too long for you in the sleeves, probably because you have to buy larger sizes to fit your frame, but your arms aren't long enough. So your cuffs always look like they're past your knuckles. Same problem with your pants, they always look like they could be hemmed, or at least, sized down. You would benefit from having your clothes tailored.
Well, I don't post that often, but if you want to block me, by all means do so. I've thought about blocking you, mostly because of how humourless and defensive you are. Actually, why don't we just block each other? I think that's probably the best way to go.
Fuckin' suits and ties, how do they work?
Does Hish have cancer? I don't know what her problem is, but she clearly is looking for attention since she mentions she's sick in almost every single post, even creating a thread about how sick she is, in a section devoted to clothing. I have her on ignore, but unless I'm signed in, I still see her posts.
Thanks.
I really like this coat: Besides liking the color, I like that the lapels aren't so sharply cut that they end up making the coat look too "dressy", which is something I find with a lot of long coats. He's wearing it with jeans, but it doesn't look incongruous. I wish I could find a coat like it. A similar coat,:
Has anyone ever seen Ludlow coats in thinsulate in the store? I've seen coats, but not ones with thinsulate, and I'm wondering if they've been sold already, or if you have to order them?
You guys have all been on a roll, lately.
You can barely see it!
Thought this was Snow, for a second.