or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

You mean to tell me it's not Art I shard?
Nice.
Out of curiosity, where does your avatar come from? Because it looks just like you. Is it an illustration of a past fit?
I suspect without the background jazz these videos would appear even more tense than they already are. You'd hear the air conditioning kicking in, a dog barking in the background outside, a lawnmower. All while these two guys prattle on about trouser length, or the right way to fold a pocket square, or their thoughts on Japanese denim (hint: it's great!). The lack of music would only highlight the insanity of their mundane conversations. Like an existential horror movie.
If it smells, or if there are noticeable stains, or I've been sweaty, I wash it. But if not, I don't. None of my clothes are really expensive, but usually I just use cold water and hang dry. Sometimes I'll put sweaters in a bucket if I'm worried about them shrinking. But I'm not using a washboard, or anything. If I'm confident my shirts won't shrink, I'll use warm or hot water. In general, shirts need washing more often (well, not including socks and underwear).
Are there people whow wash their jeans after each wear?
If you're hoping to dress like either of those two looks, it should be pretty easy. You just need to determine for yourself what quality is good enough, and how much money are you willing to spend on it? I'm not sure I'd recommend buying the "sweet, expensive" stuff first, especially if you're just starting to develop your style. It's a good way to waste money. This is what I mean buy deciding on quality. A more expensive item does not necessarily mean a better quality...
Looking up fit pics online, I was surprised to find other brands that do an elongated bomber:What's surprising is that it's such an extreme design for there to be multiple brands doing their own.
Like a modern day Gene Kelly.
I bought the chinos at the Fairview Mall location, where the men's section is almost always deserted. I find The Eaton Centre is usually livelier, and I get the impression that the guys who work there are generally on top of things. I've said this a few times before, but I still predict the Fairview location will become a women's only store in the future. Especially if sales are being missed. I like these chinos, but I'm not sure if I would have bought them at retail...