or Connect

Posts by Dr Huh?

So, there's a grainy cell phone video of footage filmed during the season finale, that' s floating around online. Looks like someone on set filmed off of a monitor. AMC apparently has been taking these videos down, so it's the real thing. The footage is [[SPOILER]]
Could have at least used this shot from the show:
Not so fast: http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/rumor-walking-dead-casts-justifieds-garret-dillahunt-as-negan
I think so, as in the very least it explains his no kill policy, but it's also an episode you could skip and not miss anything.
I enjoyed it quite a bit, although not quite as good as Cast Away, which is a movie that comes up when people talk about it. Funny. I'm surprised they didn't think about future sequels when they were making it. This one deserved more of an audience. One of the more original post apocalyptic movies I've seen, and Chris Evans is surprisingly excellent.
A lot of people seem to want him, but I just find the choice to be a bit uninspired. I feel like he regularly plays characters like that. I'd prefer an unknown.
Although this is something a lot of fans have already speculated on, maybe the plan is to have Daryl take Glenn's place? I could see them doing this scene and just as his bat hovers on Glenn, have him stop at Daryl. If anything, it would actually be a ballsier move, to kill off the "internet will riot" character.
Potential spoilers: [[SPOILER]]