or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

Dancing is very good exercise. Don't underestimate it.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Need a bit of advice. I've become kind of a jealous bitch after the ex cheated (~6 months ago). I have no logical reason to be so with the new girl. . This is how assholes are made. You need to look within yourself before you mess up your relationships.
Had Brooklyn Summer today. Not what I was expecting at all. It's a grassy stereotypical english ale. Not bad but not good.
every working day.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy I don't know, man... your wife just carried your child for 9 months and had to go through labor to bring the child out, plus ppd is always a possibility... I'd cut her some slack for now. What he really needs to do is tell her how he feels not us. I'm sure there is a midpoint they can meet at like he gets 45 minutes of alone time when he gets home from work or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetGreen Surely a progressive woman believes in equal division of labour and responsibilities? Are you going to go easy on her because she is a woman and your wife? By the sounds of things, you would cook dinner and look after the kid if she was working. You can hardly be a progressive man if you're not eating. I don't think op's wife is progressive, just lazy. I know plenty of progressive women and they...
Wait, your wife doesn't work but doesn't cook or clean? WTF is she doing all day? However, you marred her so tough titties for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo not sure why you guys think it's too small, if anything, it's too big and I wanted a size 48 instead. The button isn't pulling because it's too small, it's pulling because the inner button doesn't pull the lapel up enough so it hangs down. If I pull the lapel up by hand, it doesn't pull. I'm going to ask the tailor about that. But it's definitely not too small as I was thinking of having it taken in a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo I finally got a double breasted sport coat. Thoughts on fit? It's Sartoria Partenopea. The sleeves haven't been finished yet, how much to be lengthened? It hasn't been tailored yet, should it be taken in in the body? overall thoughts? one size too small
Quote: Originally Posted by sobecane Pretty sure Rose is wearing Zegna.