or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

Quote: Originally Posted by Humperdink It really earns it's name. Don't know if this is old news, but Founders is going to be issuing seasonal and specialties (like the Curmudgeon) in 750ml bottles. That's news to me. I've never seen founders in 750s Speaking of which has anyone had Founders Backwoods Bastard? I've had Dirty Bastard and am really curious about Backwoods. I've never even seen it for sale.
The only Malaysian I've ever met was a Tamil.
Meh
Quote: Originally Posted by saiyar1 It's a fashion suit. They are using experimental materials to get different drapes or silhouettes. It's not comparable to a suit for different uses, such as work. The price is mostly that amount because you are buying a label. Truth is, just because a brand is famous, cut in a flattering way, or has previously made a nice quality garment doesn't mean every suit is. yep
looks great, now you need to worry about your shirt because the neck hole is way too big.
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 i have a case of this I bought as an impulse buy. I will age a lot of it long term and see how it turns out.
I have the Florsheim version of this shoe and absolutely love it. Goes great with jeans and tweeds.
uh, pull it out?
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayland Florsheim longwings were the shoe for men of my fathers generation/social class. He was a fireman and only needed "dress shoes" for church, weddings, and funerals. They were the only dress shoes he ever wore and he still has them, although they've been resoled. I have a real soft spot for them, although I'm more apt to wear them with jeans. My first pair of "nice shoes" were florsheim longwings bought for...
I wear my size 12 shell Alden wingtips with pride. Along with my pebble grain Florsheim v cleats. It'd look a little strange with especially slim pants but I don't wear pants like that and at Manton's height +30lbs or so I'm not worried about my feet looking big.