or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

1. Go to Charvet 2. Misinterpret doors 3. Get free card holder 4. Profit!!???
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH This sounds familiar to my family growing up. In this situation I am your newborn. Let me just say that my mother is a wonderful woman and she means well and I love her to death, but my father created a monster. I never had a homecooked meal growing up because my mother didn't like cooking so we ate at restaurants, my mother always got her way and manipulated every situation to make it like she was being...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradden O.P. You need to have a talk with your wife, I have been in your position and there is a temporary pain. It seems we put much more effort into parenting then our parents did, there are so many "experts" in raisng a child that we neglect to do what is natural, we over think things and spend more energy parenting then we do our vocations. This being your first child your wife probably works as hard as you do, you...
Just had Gouden Carolus Easter. It's a dark Belgian strong ale. Quite good.
I tend to be the dominant one in my relationships. I think it really just depends on your personality and who you date. My bro and dad are the same way with their wives.
OP, don't worry about your lower half. Women love strong legs and a nice butt. Are you sure your clothes fit? You might need to buy new ones.
Dancing is very good exercise. Don't underestimate it.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Need a bit of advice. I've become kind of a jealous bitch after the ex cheated (~6 months ago). I have no logical reason to be so with the new girl. . This is how assholes are made. You need to look within yourself before you mess up your relationships.
Had Brooklyn Summer today. Not what I was expecting at all. It's a grassy stereotypical english ale. Not bad but not good.