or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo not sure why you guys think it's too small, if anything, it's too big and I wanted a size 48 instead. The button isn't pulling because it's too small, it's pulling because the inner button doesn't pull the lapel up enough so it hangs down. If I pull the lapel up by hand, it doesn't pull. I'm going to ask the tailor about that. But it's definitely not too small as I was thinking of having it taken in a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo I finally got a double breasted sport coat. Thoughts on fit? It's Sartoria Partenopea. The sleeves haven't been finished yet, how much to be lengthened? It hasn't been tailored yet, should it be taken in in the body? overall thoughts? one size too small
Quote: Originally Posted by sobecane Pretty sure Rose is wearing Zegna.
Quote: Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Basque. This was a joke Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat I was in eibar a few years ago to check out their guns. I do see these stickers all over public transport and electric poles. Not your response
Quote: Originally Posted by aravenel Do they still make that? Didn't know Saint Andrews made anything for them... I've had this suit for 4 years I think
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat I was in eibar a few years ago to check out their guns. I do see these stickers all over public transport and electric poles. Pretty sure that was a joke.
Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" was Saint Andrews. I have one, it's cut like all Paul Stuart, just a better make.
Take turns with your fiance.
very nice
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI I dunno what Galek or Neo are going on about, but I was trolling. Would have let it keep going but whatever. We're still broken up, haven't spoken to her in a bit. I'm fine. Move on folks. you son of a bitch