or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

I'm pretty sure I've never bought shoes to go with a jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by JSC437 Had a Founder's Double Trouble last night. That is some good beer! Tastes like grapefruit or some kind of citrus. Does it taste anything like Hopslam (for those who can compare)? Hopslam is sweeter with the honey they add. I'd say it's slightly less bitter as well.
You know the saying, "if it sounds too good to be true..." and this is especially true with money because it's not like money is new, we've found every way possible to make more of it.
Without reading it, it sounds like a ponzi scheme
Quote: Originally Posted by kungapa She will be playing with Francois' python before you know it. I take it he's not familiar with the concept of the "travel slut". Good girls who are away from friends family and anyone who knows them whore it up like men wish they could.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ianiceman The correct answer is green hunter wellies. Worn with a tweed cap and a broken shotgun slung nonchalantly over the shoulder. Mafoofan keeping manhattan's highways and byways safe from stray rabbits and field mice. okay I laughed
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Throat latch on linen? Yeah, I was thinking the same thing but then I have a Luciano Barbera linen tweed with a throat latch. I'm still not sure when I'm supposed to wear it.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjames maybe a little big- not huge, but not exactly tailored this is about what i'd consider to be good fit lol
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker You would put on your freshly pressed bespoke suit, laundered shirts, crisp linen PS....and then these? And feel right about it? Seriously... The suit is probably old too.
The black ones looks like hell with the patches. I'm okay with the rest.