or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

Being reclusive is going to keep you from getting a job. Networking is the number one way to get a job. Start doing it now.
I'm not helping because your team beat my Longhorns.
As a democrat I can't really disagree with that.
Do not wear white shoes. The suit is already teetering on ridiculous, white shoes would send it over the top.
I just spent 4 days in SF and no lie, the hottest woman I saw was a tranny working at the Ghirardelli chocolate shop. Blond, about 5'10", nice tits.
Eh, dude probably just had a bad day. He is the president after all maybe he just read a report about soldiers raping children in Africa, god knows. That being said, Mittens looked good it's easy to look good when you just make shit up.
Last time I was on the subway in NYC I tried to make room for a woman to get off the train as I was in the door. In the process I bumped another guy who took offense. The whole train stared quietly as we yelled at each other. It's good that I don't live in the city because I would probably end up shot to death.
The fact that a woman was suicidal over this douche is the most sad part.
There are lots of short guys so they must serve some evolutionary purpose
They're cracking down on that at the request of NYC. There was an article about it in the Richmond Times Dispatch just the other day changing the law on how many cigarettes you can buy at a time.