or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

It's a Homburg that's probably been dented to look more casual.
Y'all need a little brush up on physiology I see. A huge amount of heat leaves your body through your head if you wore even a tiny beret it would make you feel quite a bit warmer. Covering your ears and not your head is pointless.
We don't have a "why Chicago sucks" so I'll post it here. Monday they are predicting a high of -9F and a low of -12F and wind chill of -45F. I didn't sign up for this.
How much does it cost to have someone install an electrical socket where there isn't one? We have a serious lack of plugs upstairs. Ataturk, don't tell me to do it myself.
The house we bought this summer had a severe case of this. It had ugly wallpaper everywhere and lots of 70s/80s decorations to match. It sat on the market for 2 years.
Are you buying a place in Austin? Where?
Anger management, dude.
Upstairs furnace is not turning on. Jeausus, this homeowner thing is hard.
no, that's stupid
I'm afraid of what our bills will be this winter in the new house. We have 2 furnaces one for the upstairs and one for the downstairs. Not surprisingly the one downstairs seems to run a lot more. The only good news is that they aren't too too old. I think they were bought in 97.