or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

We found his facebook page he moved to town in March.
Well, the letter is for the paper trail should the problem continue. We have to be protected so to a degree it's just bluster. As far as being a visitor, he said he's been there several weeks, the neighbors said months. No one visits for that long. He lives there, and the lease says only they can live there.
I can't work the multi quote thing sorry
Talked to the neighbors, he may have been there for months. Indiana is also a non friendly tenant state. Good for usSee above. Presumably they've been making money off of our investment, as a capitalist this offends me.
tricky isn't it? He has a key and all his stuff is there? I don't know. We've talked to them again and they want him to be added to the lease so we're going have him do the background check and then make a new lease for everyone to sign. These are kids (like 25) so I don't think they're going to rush out and get lawyers. I hope.
uh oh
Clips getting they ass beat
Sweet look, doesn't make any fucking sense in Houston/LA though
We heard from them. Turns out he's a church friend (renter is an assc pastor) who just moved in state and is "looking for a place". We told them he has to get out in 3 days (decided to be nice) or apply to rent and go through background check. Directed them to contract where is says no subletting. Though I never noticed until today our contract doesn't have a policy on visitors. We'll have to add that with a maximum of one week. Told them we'll send a certified letter...
I mean evicting the original tenants. They've been good so far. Kicking the other dude out is a possibility if raising the rent and allowing him to stay is a bad decision.