or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

My own personal experiences with racism have largely been with poorer/working class people. I didn't say anything, just moved on but a couple days ago was the second time she's brought it up.
Previously my boss has made little comments that made me think she might have a slight issue with Jewish people but recently it's escalated to saying a couple of our customers are stingy/tightwads because "they're jewish". I'm not sure what to do in this situation other than be sad for society. I wouldn't expect this from a 31 yr old woman from the suburbs, a child of a doctor no less.
My body is ready
Awesome. We bought at the same time but haven't done any improvements yet. I'm hoping we can do the same thing because yeah, throwing $300 a month away is making me mad. How much did you spend on improvements if I can ask?
Oh, I got you haha. Yeah, rust belt is cheap. I love it up here.
That's not very much considering it's a suburb of Chicago on the Metra line and it's a 2.5 acre lot.Yeah, it's not quite the area it once was but it's still a decent Chicago suburb.
Yeah, it's a mishmash of updates but the bones are great.. I like the original hex tile, other than that no.
I can fap to this http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1911-Hanover-Ln-Flossmoor-IL-60422/4321319_zpid/
I imagine Klingons would live in something like that.
That would be nice. I don't even know how old it was but 10 years is certainly possible.