or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

good point but two wrongs don't make a right
That's what you get for trying to look like an American
Tell them white people don't think white fuck ups make their " race look bad" and they shouldn't either.
If someone spits on you can you beat the shit out of them and call it self defense? I know spitting is considered assault so I wonder if you could get away with that.
Why are you washing your glasses? I've never heard of that. You use the cloth that came with them
Being a 70s house there is no other hardwood flooring so that might be weird.
So, we're noticing that the grout in the marble foyer is cracking so I think we're going to replace this sooner than I hoped (secretly I wanted to replace it soon because it's so ugly) As you can see here it is a weird semi-honed marble with a silly honed border. I'm thinking more honed marble or maybe travertine or even granite but certainly something that can handle lots of traffic and occasional wet feet. Here is the space, it has lots of light from the windows on both...
Thanks
No, it's a sun bleached brown.
This is what the front glass on the first level of the foyer looks like. I do like that you can't see straight into the house but a butthere has to be something better.