or Connect

Posts by texas_jack

Sheeeiit, if you can get into a home at your age without all the financial bs and no PMI I would go for it.
What product did you use?
And now for a subject everyone loves. Cable service. We have Comcast which sucks ass and is expensive. The only other option in our area is DirecTV. Any opinions? It's certainly cheaper for more channels and NFL package. But it's a dish on your roof. I don't care about aesthetics but we have pretty severe weather here in the Chicagoland area.
The lot is kinda small but this would be pretty good http://idx.exitbellaire.com/idx/14109/details.php?idxID=248&listingID=1798117
Haha, no there isn't anything on Lake Michigan for less than 100K. Besides, for the space I want there REALLY isn't anything on the lake for that price. Luckily MI is chockablock with lakes and rivers. And yes, small and simple us what I would want.Sorry, multi quote isn't working
Well the idea is that it would be close enough we could pop up often and get a lot of use out of it. As far as maintenance, well that's the cost of owning I guess.
We'll being a native of Texas I don't know anything about winter sports so it'd probably be for the summer though I wouldn't be opposed to coming in fall and spring. I'd like to keep it within a 4 hr drive of where we live so I think that means about Cadillac or South. We're not actually at the stage of really buying yet but I am investigating owning. Again being from Texas I know absolutely nothing about the pitfalls. I'd like a lot of privacy so several acres would be...
Anybody have a cabin? We were up in Michigan last week and loved it. They're pretty cheap and you can get a decent one for less than 100k. What are the draw backs?
I have prime. The savings on shipping have paid for itself several times over
I assume that's ground level and hence the no railings right?