or Connect

Posts by sleepless

Finally. Great to hear news. Looking forward, how about regular updates? @impolyt_one, that is the one thing every single person in this thread has asked for. Also, this would stop new conspiracy theories from developing.
Props on taking the initiative and making this, seriously. Nicely done.But as a daily user of excel, this format makes me want to poke my eyes out.Why did you separate by month and elongate the spreadsheet to the right for infinity??date ordered | product | date received5/16/17/18/1....Please fix, don't make me kill this kitten.
You think this looks good? Button ups can work, but that picture in particular, with the close color match, is a poor example.Compare to:http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=5573Exact same jacket w/ a white tee looks 10x better.Again, a button up tries to dress up a very casual style jacket. No actual business wear have multiple zippers, giant lapels, shiny snaps, cropped cut, and attitude. Leather's bring attitude. The workplace is the opposite of attitude. If your...
Leather is not a material associated with business attire (outside of shoes). A blazer or suit jacket is always going to look better at the office than a classic moto/bomber leather. It generally comes off as trying too hard to mix styles, to "freshen" up white collar work wear. The same way that leather jackets will always look better with denim than suit pants.If your primary concern is cultivating a business look, get the suiting wool MA-1, it's right there in the name.
I like how anyone expected a different result from the same people, at the same company, doing the same work.
It's a toss up.
Brown goat A-2 ordered 7/12/13. (64+ weeks)"I see your name at the top of the list so your jacket is up next." - Charly
Just FYI, each jacket style has its own shop. They've been making them the same way since TOJ started, more or less. I've never seen an update that said they had changed anything to speed the process up, only delays for holidays, sickness, and emergencies. During the time Drew took over production and shipping, he could not handle the volume, which is why they've been sent out in spurts and jumps.
This statement becoming more true every day.
A2 ordered June 12. Still hasn't arrived.