or Connect

Posts by sleepless

Anyone else think zip wallets look a bit too similar to a clutch or a ladies wallet?
Perfect fit man. Yeah, looks a little 'stuffed' with the hoodie, but top notch fit sans layering. Definitely keep!
Goat A-2 from 7/12/13 checking in. Still waiting.Hey, only 6 months from 2 years :/
I never understood the appeal of a $300 backpack with less functionality than a $75 REI daypack / $30 Jansport. Suede is worth 200+?High end leathers are one thing. but come on.Black Jansport can be yours for $27.87 in two days with amazon prime:http://www.amazon.com/JanSport-Superbreak-Classic-Backpack-Black/dp/B0007QCQGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420407734&sr=8-1&keywords=black+jansportCut the tag off and voilĂ , plain black daypack.Give it to your kids when you die.
Durrr follow the shiny object durr
QFT. This needs to be read and reread by every customer. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed.
If someone ordered and then didn't bat an eye after the 20 week estimate was exceeded 3+ times over, they're obviously not very worried.
I love you @Potsnu@oldfashionedbc, send it to your office/school.
Finally. Great to hear news. Looking forward, how about regular updates? @impolyt_one, that is the one thing every single person in this thread has asked for. Also, this would stop new conspiracy theories from developing.
Props on taking the initiative and making this, seriously. Nicely done.But as a daily user of excel, this format makes me want to poke my eyes out.Why did you separate by month and elongate the spreadsheet to the right for infinity??date ordered | product | date received5/16/17/18/1....Please fix, don't make me kill this kitten.