or Connect

Posts by stevey d.

Offering my excellent condition, almost new, Canali single monk strap shoes. Theses are last year's model with the current Canali logo. Leather upper, lining and sole Tonal stitching Single Monk strap Brown sz 40.5 Measuring 11" lengthwise on the sole and 3.75" at the widest point. 175 shipped to Canada/USA. Pls inq. for other locations. Thanks for looking! $199 > $175
Would love to join in as well!
For the Winners and Marshalls in Canada, they write in a code/price in Ink on the fabric (usually near the content label) that's damn near impossible to remove. If someone was trying to return a Calvin Klein jacket for a grand, the clerk should be able to check that the jacket was priced at 100 originally. There must be insiders working on this scam.
Zegna Navy Plaid, Check Blazer for the big guy. 2 Button, Double Vented. Wool Silk Blend. Surgeon's Cuffs. Not an orphan, tag indicates jacket. Made in Switzerland PIT TO PIT=23" SHOULDER TO SHOULDER=21" WAIST=21" SHOULDER SEAM TO END OF SLEEVE=27.5" BOTTOM OF COLLAR TO END OF JACKET=34.5" Shipping in North America is $25.00 tracked. All other countries, pls PM. Thanks for looking.
Unworn Canali Tweed Blazer. 3/2 Button Double Vented Mint Condition. Spare Buttons included. PIT TO PIT=22" SHOULDER TO SHOULDER=20" SHOULDER SEAM TO END OF SLEEVE=26.8" BOTTOM OF COLLAR TO END OF JACKET=31.5" Shipping in North America is $25.00 tracked. All other countries, pls PM. Thanks for looking.
Very lightly worn Mainline Zegna Suit. Recent. Staple Grey Color. Great Work horse suit. Great Condition, Worn 5 or 6 times since new. Double Vented Flat front pants PIT TO PIT=21" SHOULDER TO SHOULDER=19" SHOULDER SEAM TO END OF SLEEVE=24" BOTTOM OF COLLAR TO END OF JACKET=30" PANTS WAIST=35" INSEAM TO END OF LEG=29" with an 1.5 inches to let out. Shipping in North America is $25.00 tracked. All other countries, pls PM.
Who needs DSquared when one can have QianSanQiang cubed? Appears to be good ol' Canadian Fashion too!
Black Helmut Lang Double Breasted Blazer in excellent condition. Jacket is from Helmut era -Peak Lapels -unvented Measurements: Chest 20" shoulder to shoulder 18" arm length from shoulder 24.8" BOC to bottom of jacket 30.5 $50 I'm located in Canada.Add $25 for shipping/ includes tracking. Cheaper options available.
Like a dog who gets fooled by the same trick every single time, at least once every thrifting trip, I get fooled by the Sean John label, thinking that its Ralph Lauren Purple. Sometimes I misread Harbour for Barbour , but this was a real punch in the ol' gut.
1) Incotex Icegab NWOT litterally missing some tags as internal ones have been cut. Khaki Colour Flat Front 100% cotton, but they have a more dressy look and a silky feel. Split Curtain Waistband Two rear pockets Waist measures 16.5" across Pants are unhemmed Comes with material for the heelguard. SOLD 2) Incotex for Zegna Used ( or lovingly and gently pre-lovingly worn ) Light Khaki Color Flat Front 100% Cotton Split Curtain Waistband Two rear pockets There is...