or Connect

Posts by eknapp

Worn 2-3x, like new. 16.5 x 35". Standard fit. Retail was $135 $60
Moscot Sunglasses from a few years ago. I believe these are the Emile model. Excellent condition and only worn a few times. no scratches. Cones with case. $60
Warby Parker Sunglasses from last season. New with box, only tried on and never worn. Retail was $145 $75
I am reluctantly selling this beautiful NWT Longhi Leather Jacket. Purchased from another member last year, it's just been sitting in my closet unworn. This is THE best leather jacket I have ever come across and I am truly bummed to sell it but no chance to wear it here in sunny CA. Buttery soft, brand new with tags and in perfect condition. Original retail @ Saks $2200 + Tax. Color is solid brown The jacket has a detachable shearling collar. Medium weight...
Hi, Would you take $40 for the polo? Thanks very much for your consideration here. Eric
Beautiful 100% Cashmere cable-knit sweater from the great Bamford & Sons Label. I bought this new a few years ago, cut off the tags, put in a cedar chest and never had the chance to wear it here in sunny California. Medium to heavy weight. Size - XL Color - Camel Made in Italy $150 OBO Sorry in advance for the poor photos and thanks for looking
This post reminds me of SF circa 2010. Back then there were quality posts like this every week. If only this was a 44...
Sorry, wrong section. Please disregard
Quick question. I am heading to NY for business next week. No snow or rain but it will be in the 30's. Wearing a suit for meetings and wondering what piece of outerwear I should bring. I'm from CA so my choices are limited to a brown cashmere car coat or a black Burberry raincoat (lined). Thank you Thanks, Eric
Quick question. I am heading to NY for business next week. No snow or rain but it will be in the 30's. Wearing a suit for meetings and wondering what piece of outerwear I should bring. I'm from CA so my choices are limited to a brown cashmere car coat or a black Burberry trench coat (lined). Thank you