or Connect

Posts by eknapp

I recently purchased a pair of casual suede loafers with a rubber sole for $140 via Yoox and am very happy with them. IMO You will be hard pressed to find anything close to the look and quality at this kind price point
I purchased these from Sid Mashburn last year, only wore them a handful of times and thought I would offer them up as they haven't made it into my regular shoe rotation. Beautiful bench-made, Goodyear welted shoes made in England. Other than some very slight wear on the sole, these shoes are practically new, with no creasing to the uppers or signs of wear. Basically just starting to break them in. US 11D and fit is TTS Website price is $595 and I have yet to see them...
SOLD! Paul Smith Jeans extra-large blue horizontal-striped polo shirt with solid blue collar and red-striped trim inside collar. NWT purchased from another member and never worn. Measurements: 23.5" pit-to-pit, 29" length, 20" shoulder $50 including shipping USPS Priority within the US *please note that all sales are final
Great pair of brand new Mohinders City Slipper in popular Dark Brown which they are not currently selling. Purchased last year, only tried on carpet for a few min and just never got around to wearing them. The perfect casual weekend shoe for Spring/Summer. If you purchase via the online store they cost $157.33 ($145 + $12.33 tax) + shipping and they only offer the lighter natural color. SOLD!!! Additional product info from the website Mohinders.com Meticulously...
I bought a pair of these from Earthdragon back when SF was still rollin. Great shoes and reminds me of all the baller stuff that used to be offered here on a regular basis
I purchased these new from another member a several months back and have decided to sell them as they just aren't getting any use... Classic brown penny loafer from Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Size 11D Always stored with shoe trees (not included) Price SOLD Please note that all sales are final and thanks for looking.
Up for sale are some really nice Barker Black Brown Suede Loafers. Classic cross bone hardware and lots of life left in these. Extremely comfortable and versatile shoe that you can wear with anything. Made in England Size 11D US (fit is TTS) Always stored with shoe trees (not included) Nice BB shoe bags included Price - Full disclosure, these were originally a light tan color and I had them dyed using some Fiebings Suede Dye (Medium Brown). 2 coats of dye followed by...
Up for sale are some really nice Barker Black Brown Suede Loafers. Classic cross bone hardware and lots of life left in these. Extremely comfortable and versatile shoe that you can wear with anything. Made in England Size 11D US (fit is TTS) Always stored with shoe trees (not included) Price - $100 Full disclosure, these were originally a light tan color and I used some Fiebings Suede Dye (Medium Brown) on them. 2 coats of dye followed by 2 light coats of scotch...
Up for sale are some really nice Barker Black Brown Suede Loafers. Classic cross bone hardware and lots of life left in these. Extremely comfortable and versatile shoe that you can wear with anything. Made in England Size 11D US (fit is TTS) Always stored with shoe trees (not included) Price - $100 Full disclosure, these were originally a light tan color and I used some Fiebings Suede Dye (Medium Brown) on them. 2 coats of dye followed by 2 light coats of scotch...
Beautiful 100% Cashmere sweaters that I just don't have the opportunity to wear it here in sunny California. 1) Loro Piana Roadster Pull Size - 54 Color - Light Blue with green/grey undertones (see photos) Made in Italy SOLD! Excellent condition Measurements Chest 23.5" Shoulder 21" Sleeve 25" Length 27" (from bottom of mock collar) 2) Luciano Barbara Style - v-neck Size - 54 Color - Blue Made in Italy $150 SOLD! Only worn 2-3x Measurements Chest 23" Shoulder...