or Connect

Posts by fence28

Wow. I haven't been active as much on this new Styleforum layout. Glad I didn't miss another Atlanta meetup. I'm also in for 2/10.
PM sent
Quote: Originally Posted by Cal135 Venetian Shoe Cream arrived. Unregistered is a great seller! Thank You. My Venetian Shoe cream also arrived. Thank you, Unregistered!
Wouldn't want to confuse with a silk tie
PM on nailhead Panta
These are my first try with chukkas and I have to admit they are wonderful and comfortable. A light color suede is also another first. I got these because it was too good to pass up from fleabay. So, I can't really comment on St. Crispin's pricing not on a first hand experience. I think I will definitely try chukkas in the future. My right foot tends to have a higher instep than my left, but I also have very low arches.
Gentlemen, I just got these chukkas in from the postal (my recent shoe damage). Let me post some iphone pics (sorry about the quality of the pictures). St. Crispins suede chukkas with dainite soles. What are your thoughts and do you think it would work for summer?
Gentlemen, I just got these chukkas in from the postal. Let me post some iphone pics (sorry about the quality of the pictures). St. Crispins suede chukkas with dainite soles. What are your thoughts and do you think it would work for summer?
Just received my split for Rose 31. Packaging was great and juice is awesome. Love the glass bottle as well.
PM sent.