or Connect

Posts by tsmurfenator

The chambray blue are lighter blue ones in the middle (photos 4 & 5).
I purchased all of these from Epaulet back in 2012. They all still have tags, have never been worn, altered, or laundered. They are all size 30 (they should have same measurements as published on Epaulet's site, if you need detailed measurements, please let me know). Price includes Priority Mail shipping in US, or international is OK if you will pay for shipping. Note: the photos are in same order as listing (2 photos per pant). Walt - Petrol Blue - Cotton - $75 Walt -...
I purchased these all back in 2012 but they all still have tags and never have been worn, altered, or laundered, as I never stayed long enough at 30" waist. Have been sitting in closet since then. Prices include US Priority shipping, international is OK if you pay for shipping. Walt - Medium Gray (Wool) - $125 Walt - Petrol Blue (Cotton) - $75 Walt - Barberis Slate Guncheck (Wool) - $125 Walt - Navy/Browne Madras (Cotton) - these were MTO and the hems are unfinished -...
I have the following pair of boots for sale: Herring Burgh in 10.5 UK (so, that's 11.5 US) in Dark Brown Calf They are these boots: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=3002 (although the color is Dark Brown Calf - maybe no longer available?, not Tan Burnished Calf as in the website) I've worn these for a couple of years, but they have been very well cared for, and were recently resoled. Asking $50 including shipping in USA (shipping...
I have the following item for sale: http://www.benchandloom.com/shop/jackets-coats/147 It is completely brand new, unworn and unwashed, and a totally unique item you won't find anywhere (size M is sold-out everywhere). It comes will all original packaging. Asking $250 including priority shipping in USA (elsewhere please pay actual shipping cost).
I am selling pair of Grenson suede derby shoes, which are UK size 10.5F (equivalent to USA 11.5D). The color is "truffle" which is a beige. Made in England. Comes with original shoe bags and shoe box. They are very lightly worn, and I have worn these only 2 or 3 times. Asking $60 and buyer to pay actual shipping cost for 5 pound package from USA/78746 (your choice of service).
Have two pairs of Epaulet rivet chinos I'm looking to unload: Rivet Chino Service Pant British Khaki - size 31 - NWT (never even tried on) - asking $90 $80 including USA priority shipping Rivet Chino Japanese Khaki - NWT (tried on) - SOLD
On the photos for the 9-eyelet wingtip boot on TSM, the #8 and Ravello show 4 hooks and 5 eyelets for the laces, while for the #4, it shows 9 eyelets (no hooks). Does it actually differ per color? My preference is to have the hooks, and I don't understand why the #4 shows no hooks.
Does anybody know where I can get Wing Tip Boot in Ravello in 10.5D? TSM is out of that size.
I wasn't paying attention to this thread, and just put in an order on Sunday. Is it possible to retroactively get F&F discount? If not, is it cool to return the item and re-order it with the discount (the item I purchased is still on the site)?