or Connect

Posts by tsmurfenator

I have the following pair of boots for sale: Herring Burgh in 10.5 UK (so, that's 11.5 US) in Dark Brown Calf They are these boots: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=3002 (although the color is Dark Brown Calf - maybe no longer available?, not Tan Burnished Calf as in the website) I've worn these for a couple of years, but they have been very well cared for, and were recently resoled. Asking $50 including shipping in USA (shipping...
I have the following item for sale: http://www.benchandloom.com/shop/jackets-coats/147 It is completely brand new, unworn and unwashed, and a totally unique item you won't find anywhere (size M is sold-out everywhere). It comes will all original packaging. Asking $250 including priority shipping in USA (elsewhere please pay actual shipping cost).
I am selling pair of Grenson suede derby shoes, which are UK size 10.5F (equivalent to USA 11.5D). The color is "truffle" which is a beige. Made in England. Comes with original shoe bags and shoe box. They are very lightly worn, and I have worn these only 2 or 3 times. Asking $60 and buyer to pay actual shipping cost for 5 pound package from USA/78746 (your choice of service).
Have two pairs of Epaulet rivet chinos I'm looking to unload: Rivet Chino Service Pant British Khaki - size 31 - NWT (never even tried on) - asking $90 $80 including USA priority shipping Rivet Chino Japanese Khaki - NWT (tried on) - SOLD
On the photos for the 9-eyelet wingtip boot on TSM, the #8 and Ravello show 4 hooks and 5 eyelets for the laces, while for the #4, it shows 9 eyelets (no hooks). Does it actually differ per color? My preference is to have the hooks, and I don't understand why the #4 shows no hooks.
Does anybody know where I can get Wing Tip Boot in Ravello in 10.5D? TSM is out of that size.
I wasn't paying attention to this thread, and just put in an order on Sunday. Is it possible to retroactively get F&F discount? If not, is it cool to return the item and re-order it with the discount (the item I purchased is still on the site)?
I purchased these at Diehl & Diehl in Frankfurt Germany, for 868 Euros on March 19, 2012. They are size 10UK, and are suede mocca (dark brown) full brogues, and on the E888 last. They have never been worn except for a few minutes trying them on in the store (on carpet). Includes original box, Edward Green shoe bags, and Diehl & Diehl shoe trees (59 Euro value) Asking $800 personal Paypal including priority shipping in the USA.
These are Incotex 1951 trousers, which I purchased from Gilt in February, but no longer fit me. They are all made in Portugal, are trim fitting, flat front, and have tagged & actual 34" waist measurement, and 8" leg opening, split curtain waist band, hook & bar closure with inner & outer buttons. All include Priority Mail shipping in USA; payment with personal Paypal. $110 - Tan (Khaki) Cotton - NWT - unhemmed $80 - Charcoal; Tropical Wool - Lightly used; worn fewer...
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGoodBytes 1k for a watch hardly qualifies as poor man. both are great choices at that level though. I was under the impression that Seamasters were quite a bit more than $1K. What is the actual retail price range for the low end to mid-range? I've had horrible luck locating this info online.