or Connect

Posts by IB240996

Selling a mint Canon 6D full-frame body, which I purchased from a Canon-authorized U.S. dealer. It comes with box, warranty card, all accessories and extremely low actuations. Nothing much to say, really. Great camera in mint condition. I'm in NY. More photos & refs upon request. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks.
Posting this here just in case any locals are interested. I always iron my own shirts and just recently upgraded to a different board and a steam iron so I no longer need these. 1. good quality, large ironing board, needs new cover: 63" overall length, 51 1/2" board length, 18" wide, 37" maximum width This is a very good, sturdy ironing board, which has served me well for approximately 10 years. It isn't perfect anymore and definitely needs a new cover but it still...
I've finally taken the plunge and upgraded to a pro-sumer machine, so I figured I'd see if anyone here is interested in my old Ascaso Dream. This machine has been completely problem-free over five plus years of ownership. The temp gauge stopped working some time last year but this hasn't been a problem at all. I use the machine daily and it makes consistently good coffee. I disassembled and completely cleaned the brew head the other day and all the fittings are still in...
This is a brand new 64GB iPhone 4S for AT&T. Not a finger print on it. It's a replacement unit for my original iPhone 4S and as such the serial on the included box won't match that of the phone. Box & charger included. Insured UPS ground shipping within the contiguous U.S. is included. Expedited shipping is extra. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
Thanks.
Happy 4th of July!
I have a beautiful Alfred Dunhill dress shirt in size small in their "engineered fit", which is slim fitting. I've had the shirt for a couple of years but wore it seldom since it's just a little small on me. It's immaculate and looks absolutely great. Spread collar without stays. Purchased at the Dunhill store on Madison Ave. Always washed on cold and air-dried. Always ironed myself by hand. This is an easy shirt to iron, which is a nice plus. Please contact me for...
Thanks.
It's time to clean house and I'll consider all reasonable offers on these. They're all legit colognes, purchased from legit retailers, etc. I do not have the original boxes. Shipping is $4, +$1 per additional bottle. PayPal, money order, check, cash are all fine. Here is the list: 1. CK Contradiction for men EDT 100ml, a little more than 1/2 the bottle - $12 6A2C8947 by i.berjan, on Flickr 2. CK be for men EDT 200ml, can't see through the bottle but feels like it's...
I have a beautiful pair of J.M. Weston Derby Tan Bijou Boxcalf, worn fewer than ten times over several years. They're stunning and not even properly broken in. The size listed on the box is UK 8 D and US 8/D. Quality shoes, always stored in dry place with cedar trees. Never worn in the rain, period.