or Connect

Posts by IB240996

Well, in a manner of speaking. The exterior is all leather and the interior is a soft canvas. It's a fantastic bag.
My apologies. The Mezlan are 8-1/2 Botticelli are 40.5 Sperry are 9 Timberland boots are 8-1/2 John Varvatos boots are 8
1. J.Crew Ludlow 38R suit: the color is a sort of gray and the pattern is actually composed of very tiny dark and light gray dots or squares. Two button jacket, side vents. The fabric is Carpini, the suit is manufactured in China. The trousers are slim-fitting size W31 L32, hemmed down to about 30.5" with a good inch and a half of slack. No other alterations and no rips, tears or stains. The info on the label is as follows: 100% cotton RN77388 CA56445 Style 38025 SU...
Need to make some room in the shoe closet, folks. Let me know if you have any questions. 1. Mezlan brown dress shoes: bought these, wasn't crazy about them (fit was very tight), these aren't broken in and are in excellent shape. Size 8-1/2 Asking: $70 shipped 2. Botticelli Sardinia Aged Cognac dress shoes: beautiful shoe, very comfortable, worn plenty but these have plenty of life left in them. One problem - there is a tear on one shoe next to the stitching (see...
Some eyewear up for grabs: 1. Oliver Peoples Benedict 59 16-130 Polarized sunglasses, silver frame with dark lenses, made in Japan: these retail for $450, but I don't know if they sell this combination of frame/lenses anymore. I actually have an identical pair with lighter lenses, which I find I use much more frequently, so I'm making room. I've had these for about seven years and they are in very good condition save for a small chip on the right lens (they fell off my...
1. Incotex Slowear men's trousers, khaki, size 32: barely worn pair of Incotex trousers in khaki. Measurements are as follows: 30.5" inseam with 1-3/4" slack, 9-1/2" rise, just under 8" leg opening. No button rear pockets, coin pocket. Smoke-free household, dry-cleaned only. Asking: $150 obo 2. Incotex Slowear men's trousers, navy, size 32: same exact thing as above, barely worn. Asking: $150 obo 3. J.Lindeberg dress-casual trousers, size 30/34. Gorgeous trousers, winter...
Hello all, I have an absolutely gorgeous, virtually unused, Ghurka garment bag that I'm looking to sell. I don't travel enough for business to justify holding on to this. The dimensions are approximately 23" x 18" folded and 23" x 49" unfolded. Perfect condition without a scratch on it, non-smoking household. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Hello everyone, After much back and forth, I have decided to sell my trusty PAM88. Worn daily for a number of years, it has hardly seen wrist time in the last year and a half and now that I have my eye set on something else, I'm thinking it's time to find it a new home. The watch is an N series and I'm the original owner. The watch has never been serviced or polished/cleaned other than the wipe-downs I've given it. It comes with the original box and accessories. The...
Selling a mint Canon 6D full-frame body, which I purchased from a Canon-authorized U.S. dealer. It comes with box, warranty card, all accessories and extremely low actuations. Nothing much to say, really. Great camera in mint condition. I'm in NY. More photos & refs upon request. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks.
Posting this here just in case any locals are interested. I always iron my own shirts and just recently upgraded to a different board and a steam iron so I no longer need these. 1. good quality, large ironing board, needs new cover: 63" overall length, 51 1/2" board length, 18" wide, 37" maximum width This is a very good, sturdy ironing board, which has served me well for approximately 10 years. It isn't perfect anymore and definitely needs a new cover but it still...