or Connect

Posts by misterbowles

Quote: "Business casual" is a conspiracy of Satan to soften up the human race for the coming invasion of the earth by underworld demons.  That may overstate the case a bit; I'm not sure.  In any case, I can't prove that the above is true, but I feel it in my bones. LOL. You're the man, Manton.
I can't seem to get this right. The conventional wisdom seems to be that the trousers should break ever so slightly on your shoes, but I find that if I wear them at this length, when I am walking, my trousers seem to be a bit high-waterish. I have been erring on the shorter side, as the "puddle of cloth around the ankles" look is, obviously, horrible, but I can't help but feel that I'm showing too much ankle *blush* in my stride. What EXACTLY is the accepted US standard? I...
Quote: Quote: (misterbowles @ April 02 2005,09:08) Quote: Originally Posted by orbitingio,Mar. 30 2005,18:26 Now all you can do is go to Best Buy and ask "Todd" if he thinks the new Fitty is hot or wack.  Fuck that noise. Holy shit. I'm only half way through catching up on this thread, but orbit, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. *cleaning coffee off of keyboard...* Good times. Thanks for...
Quote: Now all you can do is go to Best Buy and ask "Todd" if he thinks the new Fitty is hot or wack.  Fuck that noise. Holy shit. I'm only half way through catching up on this thread, but orbit, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. *cleaning coffee off of keyboard...* Good times.
Looks about right to me.
Looks about right to me.
I say the Zegna. Very nice.
Got a vintage whale n' seagull belt today. Now, where are my lobster trousers?
Quote: The Reuters article is remarkably misleading.  The US has pushed the UN to recognize the situation in Darfur as genocide which, by UN regulations, would compel the UN to intervene.  The UN has repeatedly refused to recognize the situation as such.  See references below: BBC report in which US state department spokesman Richard Boucher said: "We stand by the conclusion that we reached [in September 2004] that genocide had been occurring in...
Quote: Oh, come on. You people are hopeless. I've seen pink-and-white seersucker, and it looks fine. Wear what you'd wear with standard blue-and-white seersucker. White bucks or spectators are both good choices. Well, I certainly am not giving up my red ones... But, to each his own.