or Connect

Posts by misterbowles

It's definitely fused. On closer handling, the fabric really isn't as nice as I thought it was. Oh well - at least it fits nicely...  
I just picked up an Oleg Cassini "Roma" DB suit at a thrift store. (In between a Haggar and some other piece of garbage -- isn't that always where you find the nice stuff buried?) 100% wool (probably super 80's or maybe 100's from the feel of it), black w/chalk pinstripes, and looks to be almost brand-new and of recent make. The construction seems fairly high quality to my somewhat-trained eye, and most importantly, it fits perfectly. I don't know much about Oleg Cassini...
Anything in my Creed collection (although I am partial to MI right now), Romeo Gigli, Allure Homme, Xeryus Rouge...
Thrift-shopping can be amazing.  I have had incredible (almost unbelievable, really) luck in my town (Burlington, VT) lately.  In the past few months I've purchased a Hugo Boss "Capone" DB suit, a beautiful Vestimenta (.) blazer, a Ralph Lauren Purple Label blazer, a Nazareno Gabrielli DB suit, and six Hickey-Freeman suits, all for under $20 (the Boss and the NG were $6 each.)  This is literally THOUSANDS of dollars worth of beautiful clothes for almost nothing, and...