or Connect

Posts by misterbowles

Quote: Originally Posted by Manton She's soldiering on, for now, and may indeed stay in for WV and Kentucky. But is there now any chance she can win? Is she trying to win? Or just trying to strengthen her position, so that with more delegates she can ... what? When Romney faced a similar loss, he did the math and got out. Will she? If not, why not? It's over. All that remains is a back-room deal to relieve her campaign debt...she...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur actually is looks a LOT like this one, other than the red in place of blue... (you can see the blue in the second picture) Nice watch (and suit, of course!) -- what is it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff Anyone here use/like X by CLive Christian? I have used that for casual and it has a unique scent. I had a decant of it at one point. I really liked it; a very well-structured and classic scent...but not nearly worth what Clive Christian charges for it, in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by culverwood Ormonde Jayne - Champaca - heady and heavy Czech and Speake - Neroli - a really good neroli Ah, but their #88 is to die for! One of my all-time favorites.
Try the sales forum at www.basenotes.net
Check out Bulova Marine Stars. I have a couple, and they are fantastic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ricardo Malocchio I love charcoal gray, and I don't have one in this particular shade nor in a window-pane pattern. In short, there's a lot for me to like about this suit - with the exception of my unfamiliarity with Pal Zileri and inability to try on before buying! The fit is right on the money, but I can't really speak to the quality of the fabric. The seller claims its super 100s wool. Among the pictures he sent, I...
removed
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I love it and do it often. I like both cardigan and pullover sweater vests. Ditto, although I only wear sweater vests.