or Connect

Posts by scking

1. This is less about the clothes and more about the gun and holster. Something small and slimline (think Walther PPK) is going to be easier. 2. Slim-cut shirt, not so slim-cut blazer. 3. This should be obvious, but keep the permit on you.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet incredible legs Those Louboutins make her calves look great. But then again, a $1000 pair of shoes should.
I've stopped paying attention to The Sartorialist now that I've realized some of the people he's shooting are homeless.
Many apologies. I dont see an option to move or delete the thread in the edit tools, however. Anyone know how to do this?
I'm getting married soon, and since my bride and I will be attending other formal events in the coming years I have decided to go ahead and buy a tuxedo. I have the jacket and trousers but I'm going to need a shirt, bowtie, and suspenders. That's right, no cummerbund; I've always thought they looked goofy. Shirt size is 16.5 34/35. I'm looking for a semi-spread collar, french cuffs, and no ornamentation. The tie should be black, a little narrower than most, and should...
I have a black 30G video in mint condition with the box it came in and a clear plastic protective cover.
Quote: Originally Posted by DDSJohnny texting is actually a great with girls. it's low pressure and if you're quick on your feet and witty/funny with your responses, it taps into girls' sentimental feeling and they get all excited. if you wanna ask her out, just text her that you're doing something at a certain time and she should come along. ex: hey i'm having a few drinks with friends on saturday. you should come along. it'll be fun. you can...
Turnbull and Asser grey stripe French cuff, 17 34/35 This is tailored like a "slim fit" and will not fit if you have a belly. The picture of the collar seems discolored, but there is no discoloration to this shirt. It is in excellent condition. $45 plus shipping
Shirt by Calvin Klein, Jacket by Banana Republic. Nothing fancy.
Nice to know I'm not the only one who thought Med's suits looked suspiciously British...