or Connect

Posts by GTC1187

I don't particularly care for US Polo Assn either. However it is more of a genuine brand than Polo RL in that it is produced by the actual US Polo Assn, the governing body of the sport of Polo in the US. I learned this from my uncle who is one of the governors of the sport in his region and is part of the Assn. He has a sick navy sport coat with their logo on it made just for governors that I wish you could buy in stores.
My whole family loves this show, I can't seem to get into it near as much as I can Boardwalk Empire.
Drinking to country is the bomb diggity.
I listen to alot of the local stuff we have around Austin.
Facebook and Pandora are must haves and they're free.
Quote: Originally Posted by hi-val Pick a drink and stick with it. Do this. Ordering something different everytime will make you appear an amateur and a cad. I for one enjoy a double Jack on the rocks as my preferred drink, every bar has it and its simple.
I've always said that if you ain't with a professional, you ain't ****ing.
And I can generally close pretty well. I've hit 3 in 3 days before, which helped my body count out nicely.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Wow, thanks for letting us know. I was dying with anticipation. Sure thats not embarrassment from never having women like real men?
Quote: Originally Posted by bbhewee How do you do two dates on a night? I expect to close all of my dates (but I don't), and with that in mind, limit myself to one date a night. LOL, by lying to both about where I am and where I'm going.