or Connect

Posts by ginlimetonic

Payment sent for Bettanin & Venturi green square buckle belt - Amazing Berluti-esque patina, very, very hard to find belts from this line, this nice. Especially NWT. Tagged size 32 (can also be made shorter at your leathermaker) $69
Payment sent for E. Marinella Navy blue Tie (Tie EC23)
If you need to ask, probably not your right field. Are you passionate about setting capital market expectations, building econometric models, have a broad view and mind and see linkages easily, a good communicator... you can end up anywhere from a large buy side firm, to front office investment bank, to government
back of any CFA curriculum textbook is a glossary. reading free papers: wsj, reuters, bloomberg will give you context later move on to research notes.
have you started 4 different threads in this subforum over the past week or so? SF is probably not the best place for employment advice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's The answer to this question is not black and white, yes or no. It all depends on your relationship with the boss. you mean a male sexual relationship with the CEO is a scenario where you are obliged buy when he is in a line behind you. edit: I should be more concerned outdressing your bosses a few levels up.
get a job first and then lets talk
why do you need someone degree qualified? you might be screening out all the good experienced PAs. start over from scratch. Cut it in half. Mention some attractive features of the firm. You make the company sound uptight.
sounds like management consulting is your thing. You would act in a directorship role, providing advice through external consulting to a firm, but aren't tied down to earnings calls. Pay is good, hours reasonable.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero On salary demands I always say "I have no demands. I'll assume whatever you pay me is an honest representation of what I'm worth." It 1) puts them in a position in which they understand their offer will be interpreted as a representation of their opinion of you rather than their mere ability to pay it 2) makes you appear to be motivated solely by the work 3) has little effect either way, because they'll pay...