or Connect

Posts by ginlimetonic

I liked her "bukkake news caster"...
they could ask you what you know about the firm and what do you know about the role. If you know nothing about the role I wouldn't hire you, as you do not seem passionate or interested. Then its about the fit, do you have the right skills to work in audit/tax/assurance. Describe real life situations when you have demonstrated these skills.
learn how to use the search function, its invaluable for your future work life
wash the shirt, which accounts for some shrinkage. Then iron and wear and take pictures.
Quote: Originally Posted by gauche.story Sorry to double post, but this is applicable to other non-USA shipments as well. You can contact your customs department and ask the level at which they charge different customs rates. Australia and Russia have certain thresholds, below which no import tax is charged. Other countries have bracketed systems. The only risk to declaring a lesser value is that it is often the insured value as well. If the...
his best bet is to go margin FX. read on some technicals, open an account (with parent's permission lol)
Quote: Originally Posted by Saturdays Just so you guys know I did decide to opt-out of this, I did see some LinkedIn Profiles with people who did do something similar and did do internships at DalMore the partnering firm (only 1 from there, person works at AIG now) and i think its still possible that it may help, but I also think it would be much better if I do this post-MBA. Appreciate all the advice, I may be stubborn about some of it, but that is...
affecting a small proportion of ebay sellers significantly ***Request for information from ATO and Centrelink*** \t \t\t 24 June 2011 | 10:38AM EST The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and Centrelink have each advised eBay that they will be issuing formal requests for information relating to sales by Australian eBay members who sold over $20,000 worth of goods on eBay.com.au during the tax year ending June 2011. The ATO and CentreLink have indicated that they...
Quote: Originally Posted by RedScarf7 There is no way in hell he goes directly from retail to IB, but if he works his ass off, gets level one of the CFA he would be a good candidate for something like commercial banking. Lots of possibilities from there. Also saw another job advert where YOU have to PAY THEM to train you to be a trader...WTF are with these scammers.. i mean what the FUCK? Its just so against the current paradigm of job seeking...
no troll: (too lazy to google it myself) what's 'virgin wool'? I presume its something like first harvesting of wool from sheep-making it thinner and softer? I don't think its the sheep is a virgin...